What about the innocent fan's in Manchester

minstral

This is precisely why a full public enquiry needs to be held into what went on in Manchester so the full story can be told. The actions of GMP and the failure of GMC to provide adeqaute facilities for even a much smaller number needs to be highlighted.

thats a fucking joke that, u ever seen that posted in the paper?

Not yet, i think we should be all sending this in though, theres the video somewhere, can't find it..

Mcboyd you are spot on the bbc should show those photos. (tu)

Not yet, i think we should be all sending this in though, theres the video somewhere, can't find it..

Think i might know the one you are talking about never seen it since that night it shows a grop of lads about 4 lads standing drinking their carry out getting baton charged by riot police one of them is knocked to the ground and nearly trampled by the police while the others dive out the way

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO WRITE AN ARTICLE FOR RM THAT WE CAN PUBLISH IN THE NEWS SECTION AND INCORPORATE THIS IMAGE.

I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOMETHING UP ASAP

* we just make an article about those fans that the police clubbed and ask where is their justice?

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO WRITE AN ARTICLE FOR RM THAT WE CAN PUBLISH IN THE NEWS SECTION AND INCORPORATE THIS IMAGE.

* we just make an article about those fans that the police clubbed and ask where is their justice?

great idea!!

great idea!!

We just need a volunteer with the passion.

Mcboyd you are spot on the bbc should show those photos. (tu)

Its a feckin disgrace Minst , I agree but the bigger disgrace is the GMP and the Media failure to admit or accept that there was far more errors on the police side than anywhere else , fuckin run by mhanks so wont change