Did anyone see the Old Firm match on RTV tonight?

papaguy51

What a game that was!

8th March 2000 I think it was and we got absolutely pummelled in the first half. Big Jorg missed a late penalty and Wallace rounded Gould for the last minute winner.

Craig Moore put in one of the best tackles I've ever seen on Viduka when he was clean through on goal as well.

What a side we were back then. Klos, Numan, Albertz, Gio, McCann and wee Rod running the show. It depressed me a bit watching the first 10 minutes of last night's game directly after how poor we actually are now, but finances dictate that.

It's weird seeing ten players with great technique, ability and confidence on the ball along with one Tony Vidmar :pipe:

The second best game I've ever been to at the Piggery.

Never mind the first half papa....they battered us for 88 minutes, then when wee Rod stuck it in the net the whole Rangers end just went nuts. It was unreal, I was about half way up on the front but right next to the staircase, I ended up ignoring all my mates and running down the stairs and stood up on the advertisement boards arms aloft before Glasgows finest told me to get down. Then I started running back up the stairs cuddling anyone who wanted it.

Football must be the only game where grown men cuddle and kiss each other without anyone thinking a thing of it.

Ah I remember that absolutly brilliant, didn't we play them twice in a space of 7-10 days and beat them both times?

Yeah I was thinking that. I'm sure we beat them 4-0 at Ibrox the following weekend or something :lol:

Double post :anguish:

Ah I remember that absolutly brilliant, didn't we play them twice in a space of 7-10 days and beat them both times?

Yeah I was thinking that. I'm sure we beat them 4-0 at Ibrox the following weekend or something :lol:

I keep trying to find the goals from the 4-0 game and can't.

Was that the one at Ibrox in the sunshine. V brinkhorst curled in the 4th and pulled his top over his head and had a nike vest underneath?

Was that the one at Ibrox in the sunshine. V brinkhorst curled in the 4th and pulled his top over his head and had a nike vest underneath?

Yeah, I think Reyna scored one and I can't remember the other goal scorer, though it may have been Dodds.

Yeah, I think Reyna scored one and I can't remember the other goal scorer, though it may have been Dodds.

Albertz scored two I think.

Kanchelskis and Van Bronkhorst scored the other ones if I remember correctly.

What a game that was!

8th March 2000 I think it was and we got absolutely pummelled in the first half. Big Jorg missed a late penalty and Wallace rounded Gould for the last minute winner.

Craig Moore put in one of the best tackles I've ever seen on Viduka when he was clean through on goal as well.

What a side we were back then. Klos, Numan, Albertz, Gio, McCann and wee Rod running the show. It depressed me a bit watching the first 10 minutes of last night's game directly after how poor we actually are now, but finances dictate that.

It's weird seeing ten players with great technique, ability and confidence on the ball along with one Tony Vidmar :pipe:

Hahahahahaha!!! Just noticed your new sig.

I remember that tackle from Moore. Did brilliantly to get back and make it.