What happens at central?

bluenose4life

Not been around for a few weeks (personal problems) but back now :)

I have to ask though, what happens at central on the old firm final?

For me, i go from queen street, down buchanan st and in to central and get off at mount florida, however with 20k+ tims headin there, i think the polis will shit emself. So is it just more cops on the street, or is it certain routes to go, certain ones blocked off (cant see the police allowing both bears and tims on the same train to MF now....)

Also, on way back, i normally go for the 75, so walk through the carpark (did yesterday).... im guessing all of this will be shut off as the tims sit at the side where 75 sits...

New emoticons? :gerbad: i like it :D

Bet a few of you missed my avatar ;)

They go to King's Park and we go to Mount Florida.

Cops keep us separate.

Thanks for that manti, tho what happens in central itself? i always go thru the booking hall to get in to the station n up the escelators - is that ourside as its normally at pt9 for the train to MF

They go to King's Park and we go to Mount Florida.

Cops keep us separate.

Thanks for that manti, tho what happens in central itself? i always go thru the booking hall to get in to the station n up the escelators - is that ourside as its normally at pt9 for the train to MF

TBH i can't remember exactly how they do it, but last time I came in the main entrance and I don't remember even smelling them :pipe:

Not been around for a few weeks (personal problems) but back now :)

I have to ask though, what happens at central on the old firm final?

For me, i go from queen street, down buchanan st and in to central and get off at mount florida, however with 20k+ tims headin there, i think the polis will shit emself. So is it just more cops on the street, or is it certain routes to go, certain ones blocked off (cant see the police allowing both bears and tims on the same train to MF now....)

Also, on way back, i normally go for the 75, so walk through the carpark (did yesterday).... im guessing all of this will be shut off as the tims sit at the side where 75 sits...

New emoticons? :gerbad: i like it :D

Bet a few of you missed my avatar ;)

w/b mate. Luverly to see that Avatar around again. Between your dissapearance & Lynn changing her sig....yes, she's changed it, things got pretty grim! (tu)

Hope things are ok with you!