xbox live

Ibroxin83

Xbox LIVE is the premier online gaming and entertainment service. It’s a worldwide community of gamers connected through Xbox 360 and a high-speed Internet connection. And it’s a way to experience all kinds of new gaming and entertainment content without ever leaving the comfort of your couch. 

Xbox LIVE lets you play games against other online players, as well as download free demos, trailers, and more in Xbox LIVE Marketplace. You can use Microsoft Points to download full games from Xbox LIVE Arcade, or extras for your favorite games, such as new levels, vehicles, weapons, and lots more. You’ll also find movies, TV shows, and original content created just for Xbox LIVE members.

Xbox LIVE members can use friends lists to keep in touch with real-life friends or new people you meet online, create online parties and join games with friends, and create an online persona with a unique Avatar.
There are two levels of service for Xbox LIVE. The Silver level is free and lets you download content from Xbox LIVE Marketplace, chat with friends, and share your gamer profile and achievements with other users. The Gold Level is a paid service with all of the Silver level benefits, plus with the ability to play multiplayer games online against other members of the Xbox LIVE community, create parties and join games with friends, and, if you’re a Netflix member, even watch streaming movies right on your Xbox 360.

taken from google ;)

I'll gee you a bit of advice - buy the vouchers out of game its easier - Do Not pay the subscription by credit card - they keep your details forever even if you can cancel the subscription which I'm finding impossible to do- Microsoft keep fobbing me off to hundreds of different departments :angry:

I'll gee you a bit of advice - buy the vouchers out of game its easier - Do Not pay the subscription by credit card - they keep your details forever even if you can cancel the subscription which I'm finding impossible to do- Microsoft keep fobbing me off to hundreds of different departments :angry:

they want my CC details to verify my age

dont see why this is as it is my sons account mine is registered with the CC details but his wont let me.

• 2 weeks later...

Crap .... that's how i got my boys account.

Will see what happens if i try to cancel

Crap .... that's how i got my boys account.

Will see what happens if i try to cancel

i think Ive got this resolved now - finally got threw to the right person although i think it was a call centre in India :D and he cancelled it and said my CC details would be deleted - he gave me a reference number so if its not canceled im going to make it my mission in life to get the bassa sacked :craphead:

they certainly don't make it easy to leave that's for sure :anguish:

ah good old Silverfox, Always lending a helping hand, I wouldn't put money on it but are we like computer geeks or something or at least we know theres an answer for everything.

Aye you are computer geeks for typing Xbox Live into Google . (tu)

Yes.... yes we are :pipe:

I didn't need to type any cc details into live, i just ordered a prepaid subscription from eBay and typed the code into the xbox interface

its around 30 quid so slightly cheaper than buying them in a shop, plus they email you the code so no delivery charge.