League Cup Final or Ibrox Old Firm game after the split

bluepeter

Ok, I've got tickets for the Old Firm game at Ibrox after the split (just hoping I'm not offshore when it's played). I've had these booked since before I knew it was an Old Firm league cup final. I could almost certainly swap them for tickets to the final, but I really can't decide which I'd rather go to. Obviously both would be great, but it's supporters club tickets I'll be getting, and other people should get a chance at them. Whichever one I go to, it'll be my first Old Firm game, so I'm pretty excited about either to be honest.

So, if I have to go to one or the other, should I pick the Cup final or a potential league decider at Ibrox? :21:

League is most important.

Exactly. And plus Im sure since its your first old firm it will be much more special at Ibrox.

I'm really thinking along the same lines as this, but I'll be gutted to miss us lifting silverware. It's a bastard of a decision, but I'm leaning towards the league so far. If I turn down Cup Final tickets, then I'm offshore for the league game, :anguish: !

Exactly. And plus Im sure since its your first old firm it will be much more special at Ibrox.

I'm really thinking along the same lines as this, but I'll be gutted to miss us lifting silverware. It's a bastard of a decision, but I'm leaning towards the league so far. If I turn down Cup Final tickets, then I'm offshore for the league game, :anguish: !

We may not win the trophy though.

Better for you to go to Ibrox than the shitehole that is Hampden.

We may not win the trophy though.

Better for you to go to Ibrox than the shitehole that is Hampden.

the league might be over by by the time it comes along though but yeah Ibrox is a FAR superior ground than Hampden

The OF game.

<cr> Are they not both OF games? I don't know if you meant that as a joke or not.

Anyway, I think it depends on how confident you are that you'll have the league game off work. If your not too sure, perhaps it would be better to enjoy the cup final. Rather than risk not getting to either.

The OF game.

<cr> Are they not both OF games? I don't know if you meant that as a joke or not.

Anyway, I think it depends on how confident you are that you'll have the league game off work. If your not too sure, perhaps it would be better to enjoy the cup final. Rather than risk not getting to either.

I can't 100% guarantee having either game off work, I start an ad-hoc offshore job on the 2nd March, and can be sent offshore anytime. I've decided to go for the league game, as that was what i originally asked for and there are loads of people wanting Cup Final tickets.

Excited as hell, never having been to an OF before. :gerbad:

The OF game.

I can't 100% guarantee having either game off work, I start an ad-hoc offshore job on the 2nd March, and can be sent offshore anytime. I've decided to go for the league game, as that was what i originally asked for and there are loads of people wanting Cup Final tickets.

Excited as hell, never having been to an OF before. :gerbad:

good stuff :D any idea where you will be sitting?