celticn are going to win the champions league fact

Guest magic89

Guest magic89

celtic are going to win the champions league fact we are so good we can beat any team in the champions league all the h*** are scared incase we win it. (clap)

Guest greengrass
Silly

timmy.jpg

here even if we do knock milan out alone..

that will be a right sickener. for the hoardes even more nails in the coffin.

weve achieved last 16 .. more than i expected this season.. excellent over the moon..

anything we do now is a bonus.

last 8 will piss u lot right off. - FACT.

CMON.

Last 4 . :ph34r:

Guest magic89
when celtic play to there best we are as good as barca (clap)

celtic are p*sh, just we are worse at the moment.

As good as Barca :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

celtic are pish ye were that pish were in the last 16 of the champions league and about a million points at the top of the spl

celtic are pish ye were that pish were in the last 16 of the champions league and about a million points at the top of the spl

Magic how come you're no in yer bed? it's gone 10 o'clock for fecks sake! when I was your age bagpuss was on the TV ya wee twat!

sellick win the CL - FACT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: what a wee tube- you've got a lot to learn in life ya wee dobber - i like yer style ya fudwit - keep it gawn! doh:lol:

Guest greengrass
when do septic play Milan?

rangers play first .. next wednesday.14th.. against someone.

our first leg is the 20th.against. MEELAN.

an' another thing - - last 16 - we did it first BAWBAG - and a MILLION Points!? fuck me, how many game shave the tramps PLAYEd this seaon?!! or are you countin all yer scroungin pre-season games to japan an the likes - OH - that's right, ye cannae do that YE NEVER WON FUCK ALL O' THEM!

cock! (clap)

Magic89, judging by the quality, or lack of it in your post and also the fact that you make very genralised statements and never ever explain anything I really doubt that you are anything over the age of 10 so I will avoid swearing or simply ripping your posts to shreds which I could do like that *clicks fingers*. There is no way that you can seriously think Celtic are ever as good as Barcelona? I assume that you are just very very naive when it comes to football. There is nothing wrong with that though so don't get embarrased. I thought Rangers were the best team in the world when I was that age too. You will live and learn and when you do please come back and pay us a visit so we can use words that you might actually understand to rip your threads up for shit house paper.

:wave: please close the door on the way out, there's a draft coming in!