Sir Walter To Rescue Arsenal?

A mate of mine who lives in north london just text me to say he saw Walter and Ethel in a cafe next to the emirates earlier getting a quick egg and chips

Said he was looking the business in his Barry manilow t-shirt complimented by his caramel suede suit jacket

I'd bring him in to manage the defence.

They are a pathetic set up. To think his summer business consists of two 18 year old wingers and a second rate striker when he really needs some muscle and steel sums the man up.

He's done well to change the mentality of club, but his stubbornness now means that another while new direction change is needed.

To be fair, the suggestion that Smith should manage Arsenal is no more ridiculous than the one that says O'Neill should manage Arsenal, which has been seriously advocated - by Piers Morgan, for one. At least Arsenal's problems can largely be attributed to Wenger's refusal to spend money lest it jeopardise his youth project; O'Neill would spunk an absolute fortune on players and have them playing like murder.

To be fair, the suggestion that Smith should manage Arsenal is no more ridiculous than the one that says O'Neill should manage Arsenal, which has been seriously advocated - by Piers Morgan, for one. At least Arsenal's problems can largely be attributed to Wenger's refusal to spend money lest it jeopardise his youth project; O'Neill would spunk an absolute fortune on players and have them playing like murder.

Piers Morgan that big Romin Kaflik with the curly locks? Hmm, im wondering why he would prefer MON to Sir Walter. Hmm.

:rolleyes:

Seriously advocated = Piers bloody Morgan said it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread was made more in jest than in any serious capacity, but could walter be any worse than Wenger? I for one think he'd do well at a big club, with quality players at his disposal even his defensive team would be more than capable against most teams there. Imo ofcourse.

I think the problem with Wenger is he's almost becoming a characterture of himself totally abandoning any idea of defensive football and having a team of free spirits ... I think he needs a break to get some perspective back :anguish:

Piers Moron doh

Cunt he may be, but he's a gooner through and through. O'Neill's the bookie's favourite now as well.

Aye, but using Piers morgan as an example wasnt a good idea.

And O'Neill proved himself to be a top PL manager, 3 top 6 finishes in 3 years. Almost made the Champions league one of those years but for some dreadfull end of season form.

All Walter has is league titles in a 2 horse race in Scotland as far as the English see it.