Mark Dingwall and the Snub

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair comment, but to people who just look at RM from time to time or hear about it, RM is an 'it'.

And a petty intolerant 'it' as well. Not my words mind, but people know I post here and assume I am part of its anti GS/ FF/ RST 'movement'.

People's perceptions are often not accurate. The movement you mention is only a few dozen posters but they are loud and are determined to promote their agenda.

I have no pre-set agenda; I joined RM I think because it was easy to Register and easy to use. My view of these fans fans groups would be one of antipathy, because I feel they are symbolic of Rangers being a failed organisation at the top; I don't like any of them, but if they exist, fine by me, they have my best regards. As regards what you say about the RM reputation, I wish you hadn't told me that, because there is something in my nature that likes to belong to a house of ill-repute such as this, if it is one! At the end of the day it is a football forum, for Rangers fans; that is all I know, and all I care about; my views are my own, and hopefully they stay that way.

Take what you like, I know you will.

But if I was talking about 'people on FF' I would have said 'people on FF'.

Be elliptical all you like, who else would even know who "GS" was never mind the other acronyms?

If you believe that the collective views of FF are in any way balanced or objective then you are even more toto than I thought you were.

When I said the RST had said nothing since the news of Green's bid broke, you claimed that statement was "not accurate".

What did you mean by this, if not that the RST had in fact spoken out?

What is 'not accurate' is your attempt to misrepresent our exchange yesterday.

I'm sure it's still around, look it out, your memory is playing tricks with you.

Be elliptical all you like, who else would even know who "GS" was never mind the other acronyms?

If you believe that the collective views of FF are in any way balanced or objective then you are even more toto than I thought you were.

doh

You don't sound clever just because you use words like elliptical.

Particularly when the thrust of your argument ('who else') is your own lack of imagination.

But if you don't like my posts feel free to use the 'ignore' function (tu)

EDIT: and thanks for biting at the 'GS' bait.

I have no pre-set agenda; I joined RM I think because it was easy to Register and easy to use. My view of these fans fans groups would be one of antipathy, because I feel they are symbolic of Rangers being a failed organisation at the top; I don't like any of them, but if they exist, fine by me, they have my best regards. As regards what you say about the RM reputation, I wish you hadn't told me that, because there is something in my nature that likes to belong to a house of ill-repute such as this, if it is one! At the end of the day it is a football forum, for Rangers fans; that is all I know, and all I care about; my views are my own, and hopefully they stay that way.

I'm not accusing you of having a pre-set agenda mate and I apologise if that's what I seemed to be saying.

As I said there's probs just a couple of dozen posters in the 'movement' that you described.

What is 'not accurate' is your attempt to misrepresent our exchange yesterday.

I'm sure it's still around, look it out, your memory is playing tricks with you.

Oh no it's not. Our exchange went exactly as I said. When I stated the RST had said nothing since Green got the nod, you charged in to say my post was (and I quote) "neither accurate nor interesting", whcih can mean nothing other than that the RST had in fact spoken out. Now, one day later, they have spoken, hence my congratulating you on your foresight.

Let's face it: you gave yourself a riddy last night, trying to pick on a newcomer and being made to look a little foolish. You're obviously smarting a little because now it seems you want some more.

Carry on if you wish or else quit, it's all one to me.

Oh no it's not. Our exchange went exactly as I said. When I stated the RST had said nothing since Green got the nod, you charged in to say my post was (and I quote) "neither accurate nor interesting", whcih can mean nothing other than that the RST had in fact spoken out. Now, one day later, they have spoken, hence my congratulating you on your foresight.

Let's face it: you gave yourself a riddy last night, trying to pick on a newcomer and being made to look a little foolish. You're obviously smarting a little because now it seems you want some more.

Carry on if you wish or else quit, it's all one to me.

I've told you have got it wrong.

That is a fact and I'm not going to bandy words about it with somebody with such poor cognitive skills.

doh

You don't sound clever just because you use words like elliptical.

Particularly when the thrust of your argument ('who else') is your own lack of imagination.

But if you don't like my posts feel free to use the 'ignore' function (tu)

EDIT: and thanks for biting at the 'GS' bait.

I just try to use the most appropriate words. Sorry if that upsets you.

I'm comfortable with the thrust of my argument thanks. Your imagination is obviously a lot more vivid than mine; bordering on a diagnosable problem I'd say.

Thanks for your advice re the ignore button, feel free to reciprocate.

The bait jibe was a poor shot even for you but if it makes you happy to think that's why you originally posted GS rather than MD then who am I do deny you such small pleasures.

Take care now, and be careful with that super-duper imagination.

I just try to use the most appropriate words. Sorry if that upsets you.

I'm comfortable with the thrust of my argument thanks. Your imagination is obviously a lot more vivid than mine; bordering on a diagnosable problem I'd say.

Thanks for your advice re the ignore button, feel free to reciprocate.

The bait jibe was a poor shot even for you but if it makes you happy to think that's why you originally posted GS rather than MD then who am I do deny you such small pleasures.

Take care now, and be careful with that super-duper imagination.

(tu)

Thanks for the kind words.

I've told you have got it wrong.

That is a fact and I'm not going to bandy words about it with somebody with such poor cognitive skills.

So to get back to the OP for a moment, it seems the RST have absolutely nothing to say on the possibility of Rangers being taken over and hopefully leaving administration.

Interesting.

Your response two posts later...

My comments stand. What you said was neither accurate nor interesting.

Yes, I see your point. :rolleyes:

Let's do this again some time.

Your response two posts later...

Yes, I see your point. :rolleyes:

Let's do this again some time.

Selective quoting only fools idiots.

If you are really so sure why didn't you post all of the posts between us?

You are telling lies by omission, which makes you cleverer than I thought, but still not interesting. Or accurate.

Selective quoting only fools idiots.

If you are really so sure why didn't you post all of the posts between us?

You are telling lies by omission, which makes you cleverer than I thought, but still not interesting. Or accurate.

So you're saying my first post was accurate? So which one were you claiming was inaccurate? How about this one?

Really.

I'd love to ask them but, like so many others, I'm banned from their inhouse site for asking questions of them.

How about you? You sound knowledgable. What have they said to you on the subject?

Share, please.

Or maybe this one?

Let's see now: nothing takeover-related on their web-site since their demand for a meeting with D&P after TBK's notorious "CL 1/4 final" bid was rejected. No soundbites from the recently ubiquuitous MD in papers or on TV.

So the RST have said nothing which anyone, including you, can quote but you're still taking issue with the suggestion that they've said nothing?

Even more interesting.

And that's all I posted. So where's the inaccuracy?

I love it when people pick fights with 37,400 odd post Manticore, I think it's the only reason I still come on here. I've virtual man love for the ageing internet pugilist, I've never seen him bettered yet.

Pretty poor show that blog, if you don't like FF don't buy it/visit it. It's really not that hard.