Mark Dingwall and the Snub

YES....

Oh ok No but it makes you less obsessed - I would know what the tide tables were and how far I had to row and give you the max and min distance based on the time of the year and the moon cycle.

Oh and since they opened the new M74 extension - which I always take now cause its quicker even though it makes the journey now 28.2 miles.

Fuxsake...I'm being stalked on the new M74 now. :rolleyes:

I thought that was an unmarked traffic Plod vehicle..........turns out it's bp9. doh

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Second print runs cost money....even more money than the first print run....money I clearly don't have....I'd need to increase the cover price to £5 in the event of such events becoming semi-once-in-a-decade-regular events.

A great idea bp9 - a pearl diver it is then. (tu)

Thanks. :clap:

PS. Issue is spelt with two s's. ;)

OK I have no ISSUE with that! :sherlock: I'll make sure my regular - once only submission - is run through the microsoft grammer checker prior to submission.

BUT it looks like the editor might pick up any errors (as it is their job) anyway.

so how does dingwall get to speak for the fans if he doesn`t even go to the games ? If he doesn`t he should be nowhere near the cameras.

Is this some RM myth that keeps getting bigger ?

Of course Dingwall goes to games.

Honestly we bang on in here about Celtic being obsessed with us etc, we here at RM seem to be no beter when it comes to MD with a new thread dedicated to him daily sometimes twice daily it really is pathetic, I've never been on FF I heard enough bad shit about it over the years to have chosen RM instead but honestly I may as well have chosen FF since all we seem to do is discuss them and him. I'm no fan of Dingwall and bear or not personally I think he is a fat self serving cunt who would make a cracking 1980's style dictator in some 3rd world backwater. Really wish we could stop yapping about him cos negative or not publicity is publicity and every thread on the cunt just adds to his reputation, any stranger who knew nothing of Rangers the fans loyalties etc would think by reading these forums that MD was an extremely important leader of an important movement when in actual fact he is the insignificant Moderator of an outdated forum full of sheep. Stop giving the cunt a platform.

Honestly we bang on in here about Celtic being obsessed with us etc, we here at RM seem to be no beter when it comes to MD with a new thread dedicated to him daily sometimes twice daily it really is pathetic, I've never been on FF I heard enough bad shit about it over the years to have chosen RM instead but honestly I may as well have chosen FF since all we seem to do is discuss them and him. I'm no fan of Dingwall and bear or not personally I think he is a fat self serving cunt who would make a cracking 1980's style dictator in some 3rd world backwater. Really wish we could stop yapping about him cos negative or not publicity is publicity and every thread on the cunt just adds to his reputation, any stranger who knew nothing of Rangers the fans loyalties etc would think by reading these forums that MD was an extremely important leader of an important movement when in actual fact he is the insignificant Moderator of an outdated forum full of sheep. Stop giving the cunt a platform.

And breathe. :D

You're absolutely spot on about his importance only being exaggerated by those who hate him.

We are all wee proclaimers. :D

I know it was a rant, just sick reading about him I been on my phone for 3 weeks as away with work no tv fuck all, and it's costing me a fortune daily reading Dingwall posts when looking for news. Wasn't easy to type on an iPhone with my sausage fingers either.

Mr Dingwall is indeed unimportant in the great scheme of things. He runs a fast-dwindling website and is editor of a seemingly defunct fanzine.

But he's also the most prominent member of a once-potent and now wholly marginalised fans' group. That wouldn't normally mean anything but a Supporters Trust is actually an excellent concept which the broader fan-base should support. Unfortunately, while it's run by MD and his willing puppets, it will never be anything more than a factional splinter group.

For the Rangers support to move forward as one, and for there to be any realistic hope of fan ownership/supporter represenatation, we need a strong RST. While such a controversial figure as MD remains at the helm of the RST, it will always be an irrelevance.

Mr Dingwall is indeed unimportant in the great scheme of things. He runs a fast-dwindling website and is editor of a seemingly defunct fanzine.

But he's also the most prominent member of a once-potent and now wholly marginalised fans' group. That wouldn't normally mean anything but a Supporters Trust is actually an excellent concept which the broader fan-base should support. Unfortunately, while it's run by MD and his willing puppets, it will never be anything more than a factional splinter group.

For the Rangers support to move forward as one, and for there to be any realistic hope of fan ownership/supporter represenatation, we need a strong RST. While such a controversial figure as MD remains at the helm of the RST, it will always be an irrelevance.

So why the 3 or 4 threads a day?

And the continual references to them in other threads.

For a person and a group insignificant irrelevance, they don't half get folk battering away at their keyboards on here.

For a person and a group insignificant irrelevance, they don't half get folk battering away at their keyboards on here.

Did you actually read the words between the first line and the last line?

They explain the reason why it is some Bears feel motivated to write about MD, ie he holds a high-profile position which prevents an important fans' group from flourishing.

For those who subscribed to the fanzine in advance and are not getting regular copies of Follow Follow....have they asked why and will they get their money back?

A man who rarely attends games speaks for the fans and no one finds this hypocritical or just plain wrong?

As for the fanzine monies...it is well known there is 'massaging' of figures when it comes to copies sold.

Put this on top of his assault on a fellow Rangers fan for having the cheek to set up a rival fanzine.

Deleting posts about the RTIDNI fundraising dinner because it names a website he doesn't like

His dubious financial arrangements for tables at an RST dinner.

Alleged abuse of RST funds when promoting his fanzine and website in conjunction with official RST business.

Is this really a fit and proper person to represent the Rangers fans????

Did no send you the vanguard bears call for unity statement ?

Certain folk have only ever posted about RST/TBK since joining the board. Obsessed would be an understatement.

Damn iPad.....if you couldn't work out what I meant I think it's a teacher you require not a translation.

Did no send you the vanguard bears call for unity statement ?

your poor grammar/ spelling/ keyboard skills is now MY concern?