Mark Dingwall and the Snub

One or two will suffice.

You've already referenced "certain folk," take your one or two out of them (tu)

Certain folk have only ever posted about RST/TBK since joining the board. Obsessed would be an understatement.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just thinking the other day that I have never seen Dingwall at Ibrox

Ive seen him outside loads of times.

I'm not a fan of his forum but it has some very good members outside the wee clique that run it.

Once again, you just made it up.

:lol:

Look in any RST/FF thread, there are people from either side who only post about the RST/FF/MD. I have other things to do than go back over threads looking for names (sorry, I don't keep a list) but you know they exist, I know they exist and everybody else knows they exist.

You asked for one or two - here's one - shorerdbear. For the record, I have nothing against him/her, just the only username I can remember from the pro-RST/FF/MD side. Now, from the anti-RST/FF camp, I don't remember seeing The Beast post about anything else. He maybe has, but I'd say the majority of his posts are anti-RST/FF/MD.

Your turn, can we have some examples of the "certain folk" you were referring to?

Look in any RST/FF thread, there are people from either side who only post about the RST/FF/MD. I have other things to do than go back over threads looking for names (sorry, I don't keep a list) but you know they exist, I know they exist and everybody else knows they exist.

You asked for one or two - here's one - shorerdbear. For the record, I have nothing against him/her, just the only username I can remember from the pro-RST/FF/MD side. Now, from the anti-RST/FF camp, I don't remember seeing The Beast post about anything else. He maybe has, but I'd say the majority of his posts are anti-RST/FF/MD.

Your turn, can we have some examples of the "certain folk" you were referring to?

Nope, neither of those two. CaptainofIndustry was who I was referring to.

The Gauntlet is well and truly thrown down.....................

post-56471-0-57265200-1337169955_thumb.j

Nope, neither of those two. CaptainofIndustry was who I was referring to.

"Certain folk" was CaptainOfIndustry? I'm sure he's honoured. I await my apology regarding your statement that I made my claim up, but I feel I'll be waiting a while... :D

I've seen him in Ladbrokes at the corner of copland Rd on match days.

If he's not going to games, he must stand in there all day.

Probably using those private loans he gets :D

I'm honoured, Casey. Thank you for noticing me.

You should know, though; I'm not anti-RST/FF/TBK but.....

Are you with me now?

You should be. You use the inverse of that suffix on enough posts of your own, on this site and on others. Some might say you use it too often but I know that suggestion upsets you.

Doesn't it now?

I've seen him in Ladbrokes at the corner of copland Rd on match days.

If he's not going to games, he must stand in there all day.

Probably using those private loans he gets :D

He has been in William Hill recently asking for £100 pw free betting and he will get the ban lifted10310.gif

I'm honoured, Casey. Thank you for noticing me.

You should know, though; I'm not anti-RST/FF/TBK but.....

Are you with me now?

You should be. You use the inverse of that suffix on enough posts of your own, on this site and on others. Some might say you use it too often but I know that suggestion upsets you.

Doesn't it now?

What meaneth this?!

I'm honoured to get a mention in such august company but I do post on lots of other topics as a search will prove.

I'll admit that I have been vociferous at times in the "anti-RST/FF/MD" debates but I would say that a lot of this has been in the context of relatively recent events where they have put themselves up to be shot down by those who are of a mind to do so.