Mark Dingwall and the Snub

So you're saying my first post was accurate? So which one were you claiming was inaccurate? How about this one?

Or maybe this one?

And that's all I posted. So where's the inaccuracy?

laughing.gif

Is that the best you can do?

As I said, selective quoting is no different from telling lies.

And this really is getting boring, you seem determined to make some point, and I've forgotten what it was if I ever knew.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love it when people pick fights with 37,400 odd post Manticore, I think it's the only reason I still come on here. I've virtual man love for the ageing internet pugilist, I've never seen him bettered yet.

Pretty poor show that blog, if you don't like FF don't buy it/visit it. It's really not that hard.

Bullying is mean, and should not be seen.

I love it when people pick fights with 37,400 odd post Manticore, I think it's the only reason I still come on here. I've virtual man love for the ageing internet pugilist, I've never seen him bettered yet.

:wub:

Pretty poor show that blog, if you don't like FF don't buy it/visit it. It's really not that hard.

Exactly.

But running to another message board and greeting like a wee girl is one way to look like a complete moron.

Yeah? I'd say he's just admitted defeat on this very thread.

Or check yesterday's thread from page 8 onwards and judge for yourself: can you find the inaccuracy in my posts?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=220291&st=140

laughing.gif

Is that the best you can do?

As I said, selective quoting is no different from telling lies.

And this really is getting boring, you seem determined to make some point, and I've forgotten what it was if I ever knew.

Just point out the inaccuracy you referenced and I'll admit defeat.

Except you can't.

Can you now?

I like an increasingly tedious ding-dong battle that's going nowhere as much as the next man, but even I'm getting bored of this one. Could we have opinions on whether we want this thread to stay open or not? I've a mind to close it, but am incredibly fearful that one side or the other will consider it agenda-driven... :sleep1:

Surely now the abuse Dingwall gets in his un-enviable role, followed by the abuse his predecessor received, now means it's time to abolish the position ? Whats the point of getting a useless, embarrassing sideshow to 'speak for the fans' when the only people who are applicable for the position are fucking idiots who only damage us ?

I like an increasingly tedious ding-dong battle that's going nowhere as much as the next man, but even I'm getting bored of this one. Could we have opinions on whether we want this thread to stay open or not? I've a mind to close it, but am incredibly fearful that one side or the other will consider it agenda-driven... :sleep1:

Close it by all means, I'll take no offence.

I think Manticore has already given up anyway.

Cheers.

Just point out the inaccuracy you referenced and I'll admit defeat.

Except you can't.

Can you now?

I don't care whether you admit defeat.

You are defeated,

Deal with it.

PS Peter I'd be happy if this were closed down, I don't like ignoring lies written about me, so I won't, but I don't enjoy mixing with the people who tell them.