Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SuperAlly72

Aluko. Staying or going?

20 posts in this topic

Sorry if already posted but couldn't see a thread on it. Please delete if already posted.

"Sone Aluko (@sonealuko)

01/07/2012 22:34

Anyway,interesting brief return on here! Will be a time for talking,right now time for listening. Sometimes wiser not to comment in haste!"

Aluko tweeted the above tonight... It's a bit cryptic. For a start, is he even eligible to sign on with the newco as his contract has presumably expired?

Secondly, if he is indeed moving on (which in my opinion he is) what does he mean by there will be a time for talking?

Sorry if already posted but couldn't see a thread on it. Please delete if already posted.

"Sone Aluko (@sonealuko)

01/07/2012 22:34

Anyway,interesting brief return on here! Will be a time for talking,right now time for listening. Sometimes wiser not to comment in haste!"

Aluko tweeted the above tonight... It's a bit cryptic. For a start, is he even eligible to sign on with the newco as his contract has presumably expired?

Secondly, if he is indeed moving on (which in my opinion he is) what does he mean by there will be a time for talking?

i interpreted that to do with his previous tweet regarding being racially abused

it would be fantastic if he stayed,brilliant player.

*if he is away,i've always thought he was pish and i'm glad hes going*

Thought I read somewhere he wasn't coming back, but his contract ended anyway so I can't really hold it against him, seeing as he did pay to come in the first place. I would have liked him to stay though.

i interpreted that to do with his previous tweet regarding being racially abused

Yes mate. I think it was about him being racially abused on twitter

Aluko was always the strange one keeps getting put in with the TUPE leavers when in actual fact his contract was up so left as was free agent.

as for cryptic tweet i not got a clue

He's gone and he aint never coming back.

You may well be right.

However, Him saying "right now time for listening" doesn't make much sense to me in the context of some racist scumbag giving him abuse.

Regardless, I'd love to see him back at Rangers.

Not a hope of Sone coming back to us but he's too good for first div imo.

Edit:dupe

Yes mate. I think it was about him being racially abused on twitter

Was it the same kid that's been abusing Edu?

Gone without a second thought.

Everyone forgets we had first option on aluko, for a 2 year contract i believe. . All he had to do was sign a basic contract and if he leaves we get a million at least. Of course, that makes it harder for him to find another club and get his juicy signing on fee. He was a nobody before we took him in.

Save the pish about him paying to play for us. Nobody knows how that deal went down.

Our best player by a mile, will miss him.

Was it the same kid that's been abusing Edu?

Yep, claiming someone stole his phone

He was never exactly one who came out with a grandeur statement that said he was going, but I still don't expect to see him next year.

can't enjoy his goal against celtic anymore :disappointment: just makes me miss him even more

I'f he was back I wouldn't care as much about Davis and Naismith leaving