stick your cameras up your arse

Captain Hilts

The paranoia on here is frightening at times, bit like the tims I'm afraid. Why would the SNP ask the police to film Rangers supporters? There is no political advantage for them in it. Calling Salmond Herr and referring to the SNP as nazis is just stupid an childish.

No political advantage?? Thousands of Rangers fans waving union flags, yeah sure, wee eck must love seeing that being broadcast around the whole country (uk)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See all you Nationalists away and suck up to your Irish Terrorist pals who where at your big shindig in Princess Street on Saturday.

No Surrender.

This this and this!.

As far as I and 99% of the Rangers support are concerned the "Nats" can take a flying fuck to themselves and are not welcome. Going to call me childish for not wanting to fratanise with people who wish to see the destruction of my country. You lot ought to take a look at your motives and who's agenda they benefit, who is it who's turning your cogs..

As above you're playing into the hands of the Irish republicans who tore our country apart for decades, you'd be better supporting the other lot.

And before some jumped up mel gibson loving cunt gives me some kind of lecture on maturity, do it by PM and include your name and a meeting place.

Too many men fought and died to forge and maintain this Union for you fuckers to think you'll be made welcome in a Unionist support.

This this and this!.

As far as I and 99% of the Rangers support are concerned the "Nats" can take a flying fuck to themselves and are not welcome. Going to call me childish for not wanting to fratanise with people who wish to see the destruction of my country. You lot ought to take a look at your motives and who's agenda they benefit, who is it who's turning your cogs..

As above you're playing into the hands of the Irish republicans who tore our country apart for decades, you'd be better supporting the other lot.

And before some jumped up mel gibson loving cunt gives me some kind of lecture on maturity, do it by PM and include your name and a meeting place.

Too many men fought and died to forge and maintain this Union for you fuckers to think you'll be made welcome in a Unionist support.

Ah this old chestnut again. If your no a loyalis/unionistt your no welcome. Complete load of bollocks. I've never felt the.need to check the political leanings of the bear beside me and i can't say I've ever been asked my political beliefs either. can't say it came.into.my decision.making process as a 6 year old when I fell in love with the club.

I understand that some of our supports want an independent Scotland but do you independence supporters really want the SNP and a guy like Alex Salmond running our nation? The guys is a horrible wee xenophobic chunt, he is a lavish crook that will bleed this country dry. He talks out his arse and his hatred for all things English is shockingly horrible.

Ah this old chestnut again. If your no a loyalis/unionistt your no welcome. Complete load of bollocks. I've never felt the.need to check the political leanings of the bear beside me and i can't say I've ever been asked my political beliefs either. can't say it came.into.my decision.making process as a 6 year old when I fell in love with the club.

well said that man !

I myself am not registered to vote but will be registering to vote no to home rule, being British is a right that our Grandfathers died for and I for one will not give it up lightly.

Our "Grandfathers" also died to protect democracy.

One poster on here has a sig which says ,democracy ,when two idiots out vote a genius(or some thing like that).

And btw way my Granda fought the Germans because they bombed and killed his auntie,he never mentioned anything about being British.

the police start filming the fans straight after the anti-sectarian law is brought in..... coincidence i think not.

and Salmond and his henchemen do act like nazis. their whole campaign is based on their hatred of England

So does the advent of cctv mean the government who first implemented it are anti humans?

So does the advent of cctv mean the government who first implemented it are anti humans?

CCTV is used to locate muggers and shoplifters ect. the police filming fans watching a game of football is blatant intimidation

CCTV is used to locate muggers and shoplifters ect. the police filming fans watching a game of football is blatant intimidation

It's still the same principle however. Football fans are filmed to locate and identify people who have broken the law just like cctv. Were you as upset when cctv was installed in Ibrox? Was that also 'blatant intimidation'?

It's still the same principle however. Football fans are filmed to locate and identify people who have broken the law just like cctv. Were you as upset when cctv was installed in Ibrox? Was that also 'blatant intimidation'?

no fans were forced to provide their season tickets, ID, and full names and addresses when CCTV was first installed in Ibrox

no fans were forced to provide their season tickets, ID, and full names and addresses when CCTV was first installed in Ibrox

Neither have the vast majority of those who go to Ibrox presently. The legislation used to demand names.and addressed was in place long before the anti sectarianism police were invented and wasn't brought in by the SNP.

Neither have the vast majority of those who go to Ibrox presently. The legislation used to demand names.and addressed was in place long before the anti sectarianism police were invented and wasn't brought in by the SNP.

then why is there such an uproar happening now? why is it only the people in section BF1 that are being put through this procedure? why were innocent fans frog-marched from Annan station to the stadium? not every Rangers fan that attends a match is drunk, and most have probably never broke the law in their lives

then why is there such an uproar happening now? why is it only the people in section BF1 that are being put through this procedure? why were innocent fans frog-marched from Annan station to the stadium? not every Rangers fan that attends a match is drunk, and most have probably never broke the law in their lives

The same reason innocent people are arrested for crimes they haven't committed? Why are innocent fans kept inside after European fixtures? Cant recall many running battles in the streets around Ibrox. Maybe the reason that bf1 is being 'targetted' is that they do keep breaching stadium regulations, they do continue to let off smoke cannisters, and continue to insist on this ridiculous notion of calling themselves ultras. Let me.put it this way, if I started calling myself something with seriously negative connotations do you think everyone would turn a blind eye?

Most people on the street haven't broken the law, doesn't mean they turn off the cctv when those people are about.

The same reason innocent people are arrested for crimes they haven't committed? Why are innocent fans kept inside after European fixtures? Cant recall many running battles in the streets around Ibrox. Maybe the reason that bf1 is being 'targetted' is that they do keep breaching stadium regulations, they do continue to let off smoke cannisters, and continue to insist on this ridiculous notion of calling themselves ultras. Let me.put it this way, if I started calling myself something with seriously negative connotations do you think everyone would turn a blind eye?

Most people on the street haven't broken the law, doesn't mean they turn off the cctv when those people are about.

smoke canisters aren't illegal. the only thing i don't like seeing in that section is crowd surfing, as its dangerous. all they guys are trying to do is create a great atmosphere within Ibrox, which they do. nothing they do is illegal, that's what makes the intimidation from the police so unfair

smoke canisters aren't illegal. the only thing i don't like seeing in that section is crowd surfing, as its dangerous. all they guys are trying to do is create a great atmosphere within Ibrox, which they do. nothing they do is illegal, that's what makes the intimidation from the police so unfair

They are within the confines of a football stadium. Like alcohol. I can buy it from the shop. Just can't take it into a football stadium. They all stand (minor I know) but I remember having my ST suspended with a number of others for this heinous crime about 10 year ago, maybe less. I don't do anything illegal but I've been stopped and searched by the cops in the street. It wasn't intimidation then. Also if it was intimidation of protestant/loyalists/whites/heterosexuals or any other classification you want to use then why is it generally the same group.being 'targetted'? I've never had any bother whatsoever with the cops at Ibrox and i generally get tickets on a match by match basis so sit in different areas every game.

They are within the confines of a football stadium. Like alcohol. I can buy it from the shop. Just can't take it into a football stadium. They all stand (minor I know) but I remember having my ST suspended with a number of others for this heinous crime about 10 year ago, maybe less. I don't do anything illegal but I've been stopped and searched by the cops in the street. It wasn't intimidation then. Also if it was intimidation of protestant/loyalists/whites/heterosexuals or any other classification you want to use then why is it generally the same group.being 'targetted'? I've never had any bother whatsoever with the cops at Ibrox and i generally get tickets on a match by match basis so sit in different areas every game.

it would be a poor excuse for a singing section if the couldn't stand. maybe you haven't had any bother but there is plenty of Bears who have. you should have a look through the forum to read some of the stories

it would be a poor excuse for a singing section if the couldn't stand. maybe you haven't had any bother but there is plenty of Bears who have. you should have a look through the forum to read some of the stories

It would make it worse. It is still against the stadium regulations nwever.

I've read plenty over the years. Same as I've read countless threads From the same people.claiming all kind of bullshit be true. Ive hashther from the cops because I've been out and about at 4am due to my shift patterns. Hardly means the cops are anti-backshift. It is nothing more than police forces trying to make themselves look indispensible in a time where budgets are getting cut left, right and centre. Thatswhy there was such a hard line after the 'shame game', that's why they trumpet even one arrest for a minor offence. If they look like they aren't needed then why spend the money?