C'mon Bears

Carsons Dog

Hi Everyone

The Rangers support since the start of the season has been nothing short of outstanding, 45,000 plus at yesterdays SFL Division 3 game against Montrose the highest in the UK incredible but believable because WATP.

As you will all probably be aware we play SPL League leaders Motherwell on Wednesday night, and it’s a huge test for our young lads plus our inexperienced new players so it would be a great achievement for both them and us to win through to the next round of the SFL League Cup by beating them.

Everyone knows the huge part our fans play during our games and especially at our home games. The atmosphere from the start of the season has been incomparable as far as I’m concerned, and it would be a fantastic to see 30,000 plus at the game against Motherwell which currently stands at 23,500, but it needs a little push to help break through to the 30,000 plus mark and only you the Rangers Fans can make that happen.

If you haven’t got a ticket you can purchase on via the Ticket Centre prices from £15.00 for an adult and £5.00 for a juvenile.

Please feel free to share and pass this message onto to your friends and also to all the fans websites

Jim Hannah

Rangers FC

I would so love to be able to go to this game, but I simply cannot. Think it'll be a cracking game and I'll be watching for sure.

In the spirit of what others have done, I'd like to offer a couple of tickets for the game so as a couple of Bears can get the enjoyment of seeing us hump Motherwell and our club gets a bit of extra money. So if anyone maybe can't stretch to it with all these other games going on or just would like to get to a game if they have lost their job, whatever, let me know and I shall Paypal the money to BluePeter, assuming he doesn't mind. Believe he usually sorts this sort of thing out.

I've got mine for Wednesday

Don't think attenadance will be helped by the fact it is on TV and an earlier evening KO at 7.15 - will be tight for a lot of peole getting through form work, etc

I think there will be a few who also don't want to see half of their gate money going to an SPL club and I can understand this but I think this is trumped by our chance of beating the current SPL leaders (which I hope and pray we can do) as I htink this wills end a massive signal out to the rest of the SPL and beyond that the Rangers are still a cu above despite being 3 divisions below.

Bought my tickets sharp when they went on sale.. Had this one down as a big match, potential sell out and electric atmosphere.. Just me? doh

It had all the makings of it untill they decided to shift the game to 7.15 on a wed and put it on cooncil telly. Fuckin balls tbh

Highest in the UK?! You're trippin' mate :lol: .. 3rd highest, highest in Scotland aye but definitely not the UK. :rolleyes:

Was thinking this :lol:

Same as H*gh Keevins in the DR today, in his match report near the start "Robbie Crawford", last paragraph? "Johnathon Crawford" :anguish:

23,500 is poor. That is what went to see the game last Tuesday.

I think it will be hard for many regulars who struggle to make midweek games as it is, without the KO being 7.15, and the game on TV too. BBC of all places. :anguish:

That is no excuse though. Every man, woman, supporter and their dog should be trying their hardest to attend games. £145 for the TV licence or £15 max to go to Ibrox, under the floodlights... no brainer for me.