Hamburg advice/tickets.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get tickets online mate at the official site , we stayed in Generator hostel on my stag which was cheap as fuck but really good , decent bar downstairs and clean etc. If you like your techno go to Bunker. Minted dancing in an old ww2 building. Great city.

That's strange, I just went on the official site and could buy a ticket no problem. Could it be that I'm coming from a German IP Address ? Could you use a proxy or something ?

They definitely informed me they wouldn't send any tickets outwith Germany so it's possible if it's a German IP you are able to do so or maybe they block it at the posting stage when they realise it's going out of the country.

They definitely informed me they wouldn't send any tickets outwith Germany so it's possible if it's a German IP you are able to do so or maybe they block it at the posting stage when they realise it's going out of the country.

I have a contact in Germany, if this is the case I am sure He could apply for tickets if anyone wants them.

Cheers lads, what's the best stand to sit in?

For atmosphere as close to block 22c in the nord tribune as you can get.

Echo what EBG said aswell, A&O in the reeperbahn is ideal, just round the corner from the tankstelle, london pub and the magical sights of the reeperbahn. :D

I have a contact in Germany, if this is the case I am sure He could apply for tickets if anyone wants them.

I'll certainly remember that mate. We paid over 200 euros for hotel, match ticket, stadium tour, and 17 euros to spend in the club shop when tickets for the match are less than 20 euros and hotels are cheap too.

Cheers.

I bought mine on t'internet for Hamburg v Augsburg in December. They sent them to me no problems. It was no different to buying them from Rangers.

In terms of accommodation, I stayed in a flat that's rented out directly by some guy. It was like a one bedroom tenement flat in Glasgow, high ceilings, wally close and all. It was in the Neustadt. Perfect location and everything went well. Down side it was a bit more expensive than many might want, but you got a flat for it. Was about 75 Euros a night with a final cleaning fee of 40 Euros. The guy was spot on with the arrangements.

In terms of accommodation, I stayed in a flat that's rented out directly by some guy. It was like a one bedroom tenement flat in Glasgow, high ceilings, wally close and all. It was in the Neustadt. Perfect location and everything went well. Down side it was a bit more expensive than many might want, but you got a flat for it. Was about 75 Euros a night with a final cleaning fee of 40 Euros. The guy was spot on with the arrangements.

For that sort of thing, try https://www.airbnb.com/

check and see if you can by them from a club shop or somewhere once you are over

im away to Berlin in a couple of weeks and im just buying tickets for a Hertha game once i get over as im not sure i want to go yet, would rather a Union Berlin game but they arent playing haha.

its strange they wont send them out of Germany, Union Berlin and Cologne have done this for me in the past, infact Union just sent me an email link to print off my own ticket

check and see if you can by them from a club shop or somewhere once you are over

im away to Berlin in a couple of weeks and im just buying tickets for a Hertha game once i get over as im not sure i want to go yet, would rather a Union Berlin game but they arent playing haha.

its strange they wont send them out of Germany, Union Berlin and Cologne have done this for me in the past, infact Union just sent me an email link to print off my own ticket

They do send them out mate.