Warburton & Tav Post Match Interviews

Laudrup1984

Ultimately this season is ALL about being ready to hit the ground running next season! Yes the Cups would be a nice bonus but it's more important to get the team and infrastructure ready to push on next season! That's said with the greatest respect to the teams we will pump in the Championship this year?

No excuses credit to St Johnstone I think the crowd was not as restless or on the players backs as much as in the past with similar results.I can take positives we never gave up controlled the possession and played some nice stuff.Perhaps like in Mark Warburton's interview we will use this game as a reference if the standards and concentration drops.

I think the interviews were a fair assessment. It is a very new squad and facing more challenging ties takes a bit of time.

The frustration for me last night is that we were undone in exactly the same way that we were exposed at points durign the game against Dumbarton on Saturday. I watched that thinking that if we wereup against better opposition we would be hurt and that came to pss last night.

It will be interesting to see the reaction form the players to our first set-back​

You can tell how disappointed Tav was in that interview.

As others have said I hope the team do learn from this. I really feel we need to take more chances, a lot of the time we get into the final third then don't know what to do. I'm shouting go for it and the players are back passing and going wide! It's so frustrating!!!