fixture changes

eskbankloyal

5 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I would like to think the league will be won well before then.

Was thinking this myself , remember Hearts having the league in the bag last season when they came to Ibrox on Easter Sunday , would love to go there and rub it right ducking into them !!

Midweek Hibs away game. That is going to be epic. Especially in April when we could actually win promotion at their place and stick it to every last mongo who pulls on a Hibs jersey that they're rotting in the championship for another season while we're on the road to 55. 

It would be very nice to win the league at Easter Road. It's happened there before and would be very nice to repeat.

I would prefer them to stay down. It's not fair that they only get one season of pain.

As to next year in the Premier I really don't expect us to go top & stay top I just hope for a reasonable settled season with very little in the way of controversy surrounding the club. If we did qualify for Europe that would be a bonus (assuming we can't manage that this year via the Scottish Cup)

Cant see Hibs getting past Hearts but we should get past Killie so looks like a midweek in April fixture for the Hibs game. Pretty shit as i'd be working after it and was planning on getting a good bevvy. Why is this Hibs game being moved from its original date, is this a scottish cup weekend I assume?

From a personal point of view im gutted as Im off the week leading up to the Hibs game so would be nice and fresh for it, no nightshifts before it!