O'Halloran

Great player with quality and style but I think he's wasted on the right and would much prefer to see Waghorn there, Waggy and Tavs have a great chemistry there and Waggys scoring did decrease a fair bit when he resumed the striker role again so I'd like to see MOH there and try him out. Thoughts?

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Two goals in two games on the right wing. 

Next criticism please:blink:

Wasn't a criticism just don't think he is able to get involved as much and link up as well with Tavs as Waghorn can. I mean, I literally stated the op with talking about how good he was 

1 minute ago, Rangers Rab said:

Wasn't a criticism just don't think he is able to get involved as much and link up as well with Tavs as Waghorn can. I mean, I literally stated the op with talking about how good he was 

He definitely doesn't get involved as much. Although that happens to everyone that plays on the right wing because most of our play goes down the left side. After he played really well in his first game at Ibrox, he hardly touched the ball in his next couple. Still think he's trying to work out where he can go and where he should be to receive the ball in our system. If Miller wasn't playing so well i would've tried him through the middle by now. 

Just now, Gandhi1872 said:

He definitely doesn't get involved as much. Although that happens to everyone that plays on the right wing because most of our play goes down the left side. After he played really well in his first game at Ibrox, he hardly touched the ball in his next couple. Still think he's trying to work out where he can go and where he should be to receive the ball in our system. If Miller wasn't playing so well i would've tried him through the middle by now. 

True. I think we should try him on the middle in the Petrofac as I personally don't want Miller playing so he can stay healthy 

55 minutes ago, Rangers Rab said:

Great player with quality and style but I think he's wasted on the right and would much prefer to see Waghorn there, Waggy and Tavs have a great chemistry there and Waggys scoring did decrease a fair bit when he resumed the striker role again so I'd like to see MOH there and try him out. Thoughts?

Big time! MOH is wasted out wide. End of.