PFA Statement

PFA, the same PFA that Daviid Gray from hibs is a member of?

The same David Gray that was on the park and i all likliness seen exactly what happened to our players?

Pish statement, no where near cutting enough, and doesn't even single out the hibs fans as the cause of the problems.

In the circumstances this is a totally inadequate statement. It is perfectly clear from what's been seen and heard since the game which members were at risk, so why the need for such a watered down, ineffectual and pandering load of shite?

I can accept that when you call for an investigation it's important not to be seen as having already prejudged the issue but in this case it's clear cut which members were at risk and, indeed, assaulted. Hivs players themselves have either excused or praised their fans actions in the media so it definitely wasn't them at risk.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

PFA, the same PFA that Daviid Gray from hibs is a member of?

The same David Gray that was on the park and i all likliness seen exactly what happened to our players?

Pish statement, no where near cutting enough, and doesn't even single out the hibs fans as the cause of the problems.

Tbf, they don't have a duty to apportion blame to hibs fans but THEY DO have a duty to protect their members! This is where a complete dereliction of duty lies at their door....by calling it "threats and intimidation" and failing to call it what it was....assault, spitting, coin throwing, threats and intimidation...they have actually let every footballer in Scotland down!!