Kenny Miller

rfc1990

16 minutes ago, DrFunke said:

MEANINGLESS pre season match. Nothing more than messing about with players and fitness. Dont give a shit if you beat Barca 10-0 preseason, means nothing if you lose to Hamilton. 

The tests have been league cup so far and we know where the issues are and new players starting to settle well. Get a grip those judging players on preseason games and form

I liked this rare post from you .Now fuck all that .Whats the latest deals ? :D

MOH and McKay better be on that park when we play Accies or I'm going to be hacked off .i would also leave out Niko and Barton and start with men that done the business in Midfield last season ..They deserve that .

Wilson and Kiernan should be the central defence even although I don't like either .

The guys that won us the league should start on the day the league flag is unfurled 

The deal that gets made over friendlies is mental. Dortmund fucked Man Utd 4-1 the other day and no-one batted an eye-lid. Burnley beat us 3-1 and we're in crisis mode. Let it go and move on, the good still outweighs the bad at the moment.

16 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Is this one season too far for Kenny or can he still have an effect on the team this season? 

I don't think he should be a starter. A sub for me.

Too early to say, but I would expect the older players to take more time to get up to match sharpness and fitness in preseason etc than the younger players.

I would judge him after a good few competitive games, not this early.

2 hours ago, DrFunke said:

MEANINGLESS pre season match. Nothing more than messing about with players and fitness. Dont give a shit if you beat Barca 10-0 preseason, means nothing if you lose to Hamilton. 

The tests have been league cup so far and we know where the issues are and new players starting to settle well. Get a grip those judging players on preseason games and form

Does that include Kiernan?

Seen one or two threads on him...

I think he still has something to offer both on and off the park but i personally would  prefer to see a little more finesse in our front 3 starting the majority of games. 

Kenny will have an impact Im sure but the way Warburton has used him in these cup games indicates he will be starting more games than he will be missing, i just think we have various options up top that offer more for the team......Waggy, Harry, Mckay........Waggy Dodoo Mckay.........O Halloran Dodoo Mckay and so on. Many variations that look far more damgerous and potent to me.

Miller will do us a turn this year but not as much as last year . He won't be first choice but will fill in when we need him . I suspect this will be his last playing year for us. I could see him moving into a coaching role full time with us next season