Fund for crash victims.

gogzy

5 hours ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Tidy £400 made for them. Robbing cunts.

The family will receive a huge donation thanks to the Campaign, However  

It’s a disgusting 10% they take, the account will be published once it closes for total transparency 

Sample below 

Graham set it up for me with speed being the essence, we thought they might charge a nominal fee

He has assured everyone who donated that 100% would go to the family, looks like it will finish at £8k so he now needs to find £800

If we keep this in house for now while we work on a solution I’d be grateful, I do not want any stress put on the people who the fund was set up for , they have seen the accounts and are aware of the horrendous  amount of commission, which as you can see, and is no surprise,  is taken immediately upon donation 

I mentioned extending the fund

Message from Nith Valley Via Graham

Thank you very much Graham, but I think it's best we close it now. I spoke to the family about this aswell & they agree.

Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 4.14.32 pm.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rangers Lady said:

The family will receive a huge donation thanks to the Campaign, However  

It’s a disgusting 10% they take, the account will be published once it closes for total transparency 

Sample below 

Graham set it up for me with speed being the essence, we thought they might charge a nominal fee

He has assured everyone who donated that 100% would go to the family, looks like it will finish at £8k so he now needs to find £800

If we keep this in house for now while we work on a solution I’d be grateful, I do not want any stress put on the people who the fund was set up for , they have seen the accounts and are aware of the horrendous  amount of commission, which as you can see, and is no surprise,  is taken immediately upon donation 

I mentioned extending the fund

Message from Nith Valley Via Graham

Thank you very much Graham, but I think it's best we close it now. I spoke to the family about this aswell & they agree.

Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 4.14.32 pm.png

Nobody should be out of pocket for this, far less the guy who acted with speed to get it up and running, 100% of the money donated after charges is going to the worthy benefactors, so if 8k turns into 7,200 by the sites stealth so be it, its a sore hit but remember the target was 5000, the way to look at it from my eyes is that the fund is 2200 to the good.

I think you were thinking even 5k was a big ask, so it has been a spectacular success, albeit we wish that it never existed and Ryan would be going about his normal Friday  business, unknown to most of us.

58 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Nobody should be out of pocket for this, far less the guy who acted with speed to get it up and running, 100% of the money donated after charges is going to the worthy benefactors, so if 8k turns into 7,200 by the sites stealth so be it, its a sore hit but remember the target was 5000, the way to look at it from my eyes is that the fund is 2200 to the good.

I think you were thinking even 5k was a big ask, so it has been a spectacular success, albeit we wish that it never existed and Ryan would be going about his normal Friday  business, unknown to most of us.

Totally correct. The % has to come off the total.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

I appreciate this, thank you .

The fund has to close at Midnight,

I will get a final copy of the Campaign transfers, fee’s and donations and put it up here

According to the last Stats i saw, over 41,000 folks have been on the page 

VISITS YESTERDAY

VISITS TOTAL

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

(tu)

2 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

I appreciate this, thank you .

The fund has to close at Midnight,

I will get a final copy of the Campaign transfers, fee’s and donations and put it up here

According to the last Stats i saw, over 41,000 folks have been on the page 

VISITS YESTERDAY

VISITS TOTAL

The thing about GoFundMe is that people trust it to work but they also have to accept that there will be a fee for the Service. I always expected the total to be reduced by the usual % so, I don't think this should be an issue at all.

2 hours ago, Zetland said:

The thing about GoFundMe is that people trust it to work but they also have to accept that there will be a fee for the Service. I always expected the total to be reduced by the usual % so, I don't think this should be an issue at all.

RM Erskine Fund took the total to £8k :541:

7 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Thanks to Graham Gillanders / Rangers Lady for all they have done to allow us to make our Donations to this Fund.

Much appreciated :541:

Thank You

P C Bear had a huge hand in this as well, without his prompting there would be lots of prayers but no hard cash

Some of the cash is already with Nith Valley,They will receive a final payment early next week

The page remains up but closed for Donations, waiting on the family to decide if it stays up or we delete it

Rangers is a way of life 

2 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Thank You

P C Bear had a huge hand in this as well, without his prompting there would be lots of prayers but no hard cash

Some of the cash is already with Nith Valley,They will receive a final payment early next week

The page remains up but closed for Donations, waiting on the family to decide if it stays up or we delete it

Rangers is a way of life 

There you go pcbear........your very own :541:

Much appreciated.

My RSC (Ayr True Blues) have donated £300 to a just giving page for him not sure if it's this one just received a text today saying we had. Also know that the East Ayrshire Loyal are auctioning off some stuff to raise money. A cup semi ticket and 4 tickets for Hamilton away (which Hamilton donated to them) are a few of the things if anyone is interested 

30 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

My RSC (Ayr True Blues) have donated £300 to a just giving page for him not sure if it's this one just received a text today saying we had. Also know that the East Ayrshire Loyal are auctioning off some stuff to raise money. A cup semi ticket and 4 tickets for Hamilton away (which Hamilton donated to them) are a few of the things if anyone is interested 

This Fund closed on 07/10/2016 when it exceeded the £5k target. The total achieved was £8k.

Well done on raising another £300. (tu)

On 12/10/2016 at 8:45 PM, Zetland said:

This Fund closed on 07/10/2016 when it exceeded the £5k target. The total achieved was £8k.

Well done on raising another £300. (tu)

Think it was the Ryan Baird just giving page wee donated to mate not this one sorry.

Fantastic effort from VB also.

4 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Think it was the Ryan Baird just giving page wee donated to mate not this one sorry.

Fantastic effort from VB also.

I think the effort by everyone has been exceptional. Well done to you guys too (tu)

If you have some good Fund-raising going on around your area, maybe you could have a look at young Joshua Adair's Appeal. Heartbreaking stuff for a Wee ?

14 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Is there any way of still getting money to the guys? Our club is looking to do a collection on our bus next sunday

Suggest you send Rangers Lady a PM. She is one of the group who has done a lot of the organising of the Fund-raising, especially on this Forum (tu)

How about your next collection for a Wee Bear - Joshua Adair Fund :21: