Wayne Rooney and Cesc Fabregas

That's a difficult one, I'd say they're both as shit as each other.

Although I heard a story about Rooney, which says that he keeps a scrapbook of all the headlines in the press, when they're praising him, so that he can look at them on the days when the press are saying he's shit, passed it, not as good as Van Persie (that really gets to him, allegedly) & is a total & utter wanker. I'm not sure if I believe the stories that he locks himself into the loo, with his scrapbook, & wanks over the headlines in it, but I could be wrong??

That's a difficult one, I'd say they're both as shit as each other.

Although I heard a story about Rooney, which says that he keeps a scrapbook of all the headlines in the press, when they're praising him, so that he can look at them on the days when the press are saying he's shit, passed it, not as good as Van Persie (that really gets to him, allegedly) & is a total & utter wanker. I'm not sure if I believe the stories that he locks himself into the loo, with his scrapbook, & wanks over the headlines in it, but I could be wrong??

You've grown on me, consider yourself liked. Now you have my approval others will accept you into their cliques