We're getting to them big time (muddleboard special)

*Manticore*

Today's edition from the muddleboard.

How many of your relatives died fighting the Nazis Timmy?

One of mine, an Uncle I never knew.

While yours fuelled the U Boats, and your leader fired the anti aircraft gun that might have killed my Uncle.

IMG1208-1221773152.jpg

No that was crop failure.

This is Genocide:

IMG1208-1221773608.jpg

Your man sent his condolences on the death of the monster who caused that.

Just go home.

The roads are built, the famine's over, just fuck off.

Or admit you are Scottish....

irish holocaust o i have heard it all now. Someone call the doctor for that guy he is off his head. How the hell can you compare putting thousands of innocent jews into poison gas chambers to a natural event? No one caused the potato famine ffs it just happened. To compare that to willfully killing people is just ridiculous.

They're brainwashed by their church and schools. How they can compare a crop disease to the systematic murder of millions of Jews is beyond comprehension. Using the Holocaust to bolster their faux argument just to get us fined is pretty much low of the low. They'll never cease to amaze me how their two brain cells manage to function.

Glasgow may not have memorial to the Irish Famine but there is a memorial in Motherwell, according to Wikipedia.

Fair enough.

I have no problem with people of Irish origin remembering the famine, it was a bad thing.

But it was a crop failure, not a genocide.

Glasgow may not have memorial to the Irish Famine but there is a memorial in Motherwell, according to Wikipedia.

Fair enough.

I have no problem with people of Irish origin remembering the famine, it was a bad thing.

Agreed. I was just making the point that the first 2/3s of the video is all about look at all these monuments and nasty wicked Glasgow doesn't have one. They then claim its because we are so horribly racist. Fact is, it is at least partly because there is one 15 miles away.

I also get really angry about this, "oh without the Irish, Glasgow would not have been the industrial city it was." The Irish immigrants provided a source of cheap labour as the Highlanders who were cleared out of their homes did. But the city was already the second city of the Empire by then.

And I've never seen people from Inverness claiming to be responsible for ship building on the Clyde.

How many times have we heard Spurs fans cry to the authority, when they've had countless opponents' fans chanting about the real holocaust.

Celtic FC- the club who cried wolf.

P.S. That's a nice title for an article.

I've spent many an afternoon at WHL - this was it:

Spurs are on the way to Belsen,

Hitler's gonna gas them again,

Hitler's got 'em,

The yids from Tott'nam,

The yids from dahn The Lane'

To the tune of 'Ossie's on his way to Wembley'.

Might have picked up the words wrong but most away fans sang it in the 1980s.

Fair enough.

Agreed. I was just making the point that the first 2/3s of the video is all about look at all these monuments and nasty wicked Glasgow doesn't have one. They then claim its because we are so horribly racist. Fact is, it is at least partly because there is one 15 miles away.

I also get really angry about this, "oh without the Irish, Glasgow would not have been the industrial city it was." The Irish immigrants provided a source of cheap labour as the Highlanders who were cleared out of their homes did. But the city was already the second city of the Empire by then.

And I've never seen people from Inverness claiming to be responsible for ship building on the Clyde.

(tu)

Exactly.

How many times have we heard Spurs fans cry to the authority, when they've had countless opponents' fans chanting about the real holocaust.

Celtic FC- the club who cried wolf.

P.S. That's a nice title for an article.

I've spent many an afternoon at WHL - this was it:

Spurs are on the way to Belsen,

Hitler's gonna gas them again,

Hitler's got 'em,

The yids from Tott'nam,

The yids from dahn The Lane'

To the tune of 'Ossie's on his way to Wembley'.

Might have picked up the words wrong but most away fans sang it in the 1980s.

They still get abuse regularly, but no mass campaigns, because they're a bit better integrated and don't look to be offended at every turn.

That song is clear that it's anti-Semite and something was rightfully done about it. I don't I've ever heard it being sung in my lifetime..?

TFIO isn't anti-Irish or anti-Catholic anyway. Even Bill Leckie points that out..

That song is clear that it's anti-Semite and something was rightfully done about it. I don't I've ever heard it being sung in my lifetime..?

TFIO isn't anti-Irish or anti-Catholic anyway. Even Bill Leckie points that out..

yoor jist a pyoor biggot yoo

rasist basa