Bigirimana Knew He Was Sick Before Loan Deal

It would be a strange one just to pluck from the air. I hope for Bigi's sake it's not true. As much as i dislike these deals and pretty much think they're bullshit i wouldn't wish a horrible disease like that on anyone.

The players should have been sent back bar Vuckic even streete once he got injured if he cant play the rest of the season.

The poster cant just say a player has hep c surely without some inside knowledge, he must know something surely.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like to copy his tweets but Jackson has just tweeted the below. If he was sick when he signed for us how was he okay to play for Newcastle? Yet it now seems he won't play for us? Was he suddenly diagonosed with a serious illness immediately prior to signing for us? I think we need more detail. All rather confusing!

Interestingly, Bigirimana was playing for Newcastle u21's right up to the day he signed for Rangers on Feb 2.

Stuart McCall said he was working with our medical team but never stated it was anything like Hep C.

He also told us about Whyte using Ticketus which they got banned for...

And Jackson did an interview with Bigirimana so I'd say it's true already. You just carry on deflecting though.

Its not deflection at all, its common sense not to believe Jackson as he has previous for making shit up.

Paul Murray was also going to use Ticketus, that's not the issue here its whether to believe Jackson..

The players should have been sent back bar Vuckic even streete once he got injured if he cant play the rest of the season.

The poster cant just say a player has hep c surely without some inside knowledge, he must know something surely.

There could be a clause in these loan deals which would require Rangers to pay a heavy compensation fee if they are sent back early.

There could be a clause in these loan deals which would require Rangers to pay a heavy compensation fee if they are sent back early.

Maybe but it seems something that wouldn't hold up in Court especially if its easy to prove they would never be fit.

Its not deflection at all, its common sense not to believe Jackson as he has previous for making shit up.

Paul Murray was also going to use Ticketus, that's not the issue here its whether to believe Jackson..

I understand were you are coming from, but let's not take this thread off topic due to Keith Jackson.

Keith Jackson has said on his twitter that Bigi is denying that it is Hep C. Where has that come from?

Seems a leap to be honest, if he does have this disease its a bit much to expect him to confirm it to a Journalist.

Maybe but it seems something that wouldn't hold up in Court especially if its easy to prove they would never be fit.

It could be argued though that it was the clubs responsibillity to give the players medicals before rubber stamping the deals so we then become neglegent.

Seems a leap to be honest, if he does have this disease its a bit much to expect him to confirm it to a Journalist.

I wouldn't expect him to confirm it but i woudn't expect him to flat out deny it.

Still baffled as to the root of this Hep C rumour though.

Bigi's denying it's Hep C.

Though back to my earlier point: He openly lied at a press conference, saying he was ready to get stuck in etc, when he knew he was severely ill and would never play.

If it's Hep C. It's absurd that he was even sent to Glasgow, let alone training etc.

So question here is: Do we believe Gael Bigirmana?

Though back to my earlier point: He openly lied at a press conference, saying he was ready to get stuck in etc, when he knew he was severely ill and would never play.

If it's Hep C. It's absurd that he was even sent to Glasgow, let alone training etc.

Where did you get the Hep C rumour from?

To be fair, he was playing for Newcastle's under 21s up until he came here so I can see why he said that. He probably believed it.

Where did you get the Hep C rumour from?

The Hep C thing came from Keith. It's a serious disease to pick out the air and ask for Gael to deny it in the first place, so it's got to have came from somewhere.

Either he's showing symptoms similar to Hep C, for someone to even ask if it is Hep C in the first place, or he has Hep C.