Bigirimana Knew He Was Sick Before Loan Deal

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I've missed this, but why are the SFA preventing him from playing?

It must be a very serious illness if the SFA don't want him playing. I assume it must be a blood born illness.

That's what I was going to ask?

What sort of illness would the SFA have in the rules which could stop someone from playing?

The bad aids?

There must be a rule that the SFA have that the English FA don't concerning blood disorders or illnesses. As CB says above it could be haemophilia, but if he had that surely he would never have made it as a pro footballer.

I'm guessing here, but could it be sickle cell disease? A hereditary deisease common in Africans.

What surprise me is this info on Bigi must be coming from someone inside our club, who should now be sacked. For Jackson with his reputation in tatters as it is to say its Hep C means he's lieing as usual or has inside Info which could only come from inside our club.

Leaks to the Daily Record seem the order of the day again.

No the deal is a shambles, but stop with the Holier than Thou King pish.

Answer the question have Rangers signed crocks before when the Rangers men suits where in charge?

We are talking about a al player on loan not a player we signed .

There is a difference, players you signed will be get better a hopefully play again, if not like the Prodan instant he was insured.

So again back to you, have we ever signed a loan player who was injured and never kicked a ball for us?

I can't think of any, but good luck finding a answer .

So would you still rather have the old board over King? straight answer yes or no.

There is a difference, players you signed will be get better a hopefully play again, if not like the Prodan instant he was insured.

So again back to you, have we ever signed a loan player who was injured and never kicked a ball for us?

So would you still rather have the old board over King? straight answer yes or no.

You will always take chances on players whoever they sign from, if injured as i said they should be sent back.

Streete played Vuckic played Bigi played the week before he signed and its an unknown illness keeping him out, so they although not match fit were fit enough to play. 3/5

But lets face it out of five players we got a real player in Vuckic Ally couldnt even get these odds handing out ten grand a week contracts.

I do get your point though and agree with it.

Just sick of wasting money, to run a prudent business every penny must be a prisoner.

It's the same with ex players, yes they can get tickets for in our around the directors box but surly dipping their hand in their pockets would not hurt for the price of the tickets.

Every penny counts, and every spare penny should be about maintenance on the stadium, and on the squad.

The quicker we do this and the quicker fans start getting Ibrox full again the better.

With the play offs coming up and season tickets invalid, let's hope we have 50,000 fans paying 25 quid a head that's 1.2 million in gate receipts, do you know if the home team keeps all the gate receipts?

Either way it's money we desperately need and with season ticket renewal right after the play offs then even more money going into the coffers to rebuild the squad.

Promotion is key, as season books will be at least 100 quid more if we get promoted, and let's hope we sell 40,000 and do ourselves proud our first season back.

Just sick of wasting money, to run a prudent business every penny must be a prisoner.

It's the same with ex players, yes they can get tickets for in our around the directors box but surly dipping their hand in their pockets would not hurt for the price of the tickets.

Every penny counts, and every spare penny should be about maintenance on the stadium, and on the squad.

The quicker we do this and the quicker fans start getting Ibrox full again the better.

With the play offs coming up and season tickets invalid, let's hope we have 50,000 fans paying 25 quid a head that's 1.2 million in gate receipts, do you know if the home team keeps all the gate receipts?

Either way it's money we desperately need and with season ticket renewal right after the play offs then even more money going into the coffers to rebuild the squad.

Promotion is key, as season books will be at least 100 quid more if we get promoted, and let's hope we sell 40,000 and do ourselves proud our first season back.

I'm sure the play offs is a bit of a scam and read somehow dont know how true it is that the Knewco Spl league get 50% of the cash.

We need to stop paying out all the time as its crippling us.

I'm sure the play offs is a bit of a scam and read somehow dont know how true it is that the Knewco Spl league get 50% of the cash.

50% of the play off cash made is shared between all member clubs.

This was introduced this season.

What surprise me is this info on Bigi must be coming from someone inside our club, who should now be sacked. For Jackson with his reputation in tatters as it is to say its Hep C means he's lieing as usual or has inside Info which could only come from inside our club.

Or Jackson has asked the SFA and the answer he got was a list of blood disorders and Hep C was the biggest shock factor without using HIV.

There must be a rule that the SFA have that the English FA don't concerning blood disorders or illnesses. As CB says above it could be haemophilia, but if he had that surely he would never have made it as a pro footballer.

I'm guessing here, but could it be sickle cell disease? A hereditary deisease common in Africans.

Thought about Sickle Cell, but I wondered if he would've reached the level of fitness needed to play professional footbal.

No the old board and the boards before that where a shambles, T3B are involved which I hope will block King/Mini making a total horses arse of our club.

So buying a long term player that turns out to be a crock is ok but a short term loan costing very little money is a disgrace. I would say both are just as bad as each other.

Yes you are correct, onto Spfl now, some one calling me back.

We as fans need to kick up fuck about this as it's unacceptable, if we play 3 games and I give our club 75 quid they are only gonna see 37 quid of it. Fuck that, rather watch it on tv and give the club 75 quid donation to get it right up their deal.

No the old board and the boards before that where a shambles, T3B are involved which I hope will block King/Mini making a total horses arse of our club.

So buying a long term player that turns out to be a crock is ok but a short term loan costing very little money is a disgrace. I would say both are just as bad as each other.

So you could not find a loan player who was injured then? And would you rather have the old board or King straight choice.

So you could not find a loan player who was injured then? And would you rather have the old board or King straight choice.

You need to take your comprehension tablets because your ability to read and understand written English is failing.

To make it clear just for you, the old board had to go they hadn't a clue, are you following so far. I have no confidence in King/Mini the only saving grace in their involvement is the T3B are there to make sure we have a fighting chance.

Why did Jackson just pluck Hep C, does it have more of a shock factor than Hep A or B.

Reported on 'social media' apparently. It cpuld be any of a number of conditions although Sickle Cell is highly unlikely as an attack would make him physically unfit.

It may be anything as it says medical condition rather than illness.

I don't think speculating helps and the player has the same rights to privacy about his medical condition as the rest of us.

A bad taste article, that obviously makes us out as idiots.

He should be sacked.

You need to take your comprehension tablets because your ability to read and understand written English is failing.

To make it clear just for you, the old board had to go they hadn't a clue, are you following so far. I have no confidence in King/Mini the only saving grace in their involvement is the T3B are there to make sure we have a fighting chance.

But are the 3 bears not in bed with King? Thus giving King control?

So we have King/ 3 bears who are voting as one, so why don't you hate the 3 bears?

Are they not the ones who gave King enough votes to get in? They must have confidence in him or why would they vote him in.

To me if you hate King so much then your not gonna be to happy he will be around for years to come.

Me, like the vast majority of fans, well 99 per cent of fans are delighted by this.

King finally did what you all said he would never do, yet he is still the bad guy?

Oh how I feel your pain, your hatred everything King is a disgrace and what I would expect of a tim,

I dislike Paul Murray but give me him over Somers any day, but out the club first before your hatredfor King and give King, Murray and the 3 bears a chance at least