Bigirimana Knew He Was Sick Before Loan Deal

Llambias was running the show for Ashley and he is responsible for signing off these loan players, any other club does a Medical on players who are being brought in. Llambias didn't get these players a Medical before they signed , it doesn't matter which way you dress it up we are paying for players who will not kick a ball and how anyone can defend this is beyond belief.

Again I'm not defending DL, I wish folk would read the post and actually take it in instead of going off on one.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Newcastle doctor Stevie Wonder?

You honestly believe Shane Ferguson passed a medical?

A medical is based on the probability of him playing for the club as far as i am aware rather than if he is actually injured.

Could be the doctor was dodgy i don't know what i do know is SSN reported that they all had medicals

A mere drop in the ocean to the MILLIONS that useless clown Ally pished up the wall for a whole squad of players we will never see.

Hilarious that all this fuss and headlines has been over 65k.

The mock outraged must be beeling.

Lethams interest free loan that wasnt cost nearly as much.

This has fuck all to do with those other points. Surely as a Rangers fan you've got to be angry at this?

Do not need a better excuse than this to sack the remaining directors who refused to resign.

This is prove that this deal was more for Newcastle and Ashley, they are meant to represent the company I bought shares in and this is prove they did otherwise.

Dirty bastards the lot of them and the anti King brigade on here really need to get a fucking grip as this would never happen under Dave King or any director who would put the company that pays their wages first.

Just shows us the board were working for Ashley and not the club.

Ashley can park his tanks elsewhere now as he is not wanted as long as he puts his own selfish needs first.

A medical is based on the probability of him playing for the club as far as i am aware rather than if he is actually injured.

Could be the doctor was dodgy i don't know what i do know is SSN reported that they all had medicals

a medical is to determine injury and or underlying medical conditions.

Players who are fit can fail medicals. Im sure a deal fell through for someone who was discovered to have a weakness in the knee. Pretty sure it was a big money move in England.

Some doctors will pass players others will fail.

A mere drop in the ocean to the MILLIONS that useless clown Ally pished up the wall for a whole squad of players we will never see.

Hilarious that all this fuss and headlines has been over 65k.

The mock outraged must be beeling.

Lethams interest free loan that wasnt cost nearly as much.

Why don't you offer the club the money then for his duration of his stay?

Since its a drop in the ocean as you put it, it's not that much in real terms only 20k per 4 weeks,

You seem happy that the old board have left such a mess thus hampering the new board.

Some people on here really need a reality check.

All Rangers fans would be appalled by this, If not? then your no fan of Rangers

Not as much money as I thought to be honest, and considering what we're paying some of the other full-time players who rarely turn up, i'd happily pay the full 5K just for Vuckic.

I would agree with that - but its still a fucking weird situation and is simply another black mark against Ashley/Llambias etc, who are obviously just taking Rangers and everyone associated with us for absolute cunts.

But dont we have a club doctor who can say "this lad is fucked we should not be signing him" and make it public knowledge?

Aye but there you go! Hero Ashley sent us up 5 players for the promotion push to get into Europe to advertise SD!

The guy is a crook of the highest order. Say the 5 players were getting 1k a week off us. 5k a week is 20k a month. Tried to burn through the SD loan so we had to draw down the 2nd loan because it wouldve more than likely gave more conditions in his favour.

Thank god King won the EGM, No Newcastle feeder club and his fingers not in every fibre of our great club.

Do not need a better excuse than this to sack the remaining directors who refused to resign.

This is prove that this deal was more for Newcastle and Ashley, they are meant to represent the company I bought shares in and this is prove they did otherwise.

Dirty bastards the lot of them and the anti King brigade on here really need to get a fucking grip as this would never happen under Dave King or any director who would put the company that pays their wages first.

Just shows us the board were working for Ashley and not the club.

Ashley can park his tanks elsewhere now as he is not wanted as long as he puts his own selfish needs first.

So we never bought any crocks when the Rangers men where last in charge?

So we never bought any crocks when the Rangers men where last in charge?

So that makes it okay.

And your answer to loanees being injured? No we have never signed anyone on a short term loan who was not fit to play.

Do you know any loan players who arrived injured and never kicked a ball?

a medical is to determine injury and or underlying medical conditions.

Players who are fit can fail medicals. Im sure a deal fell through for someone who was discovered to have a weakness in the knee. Pretty sure it was a big money move in England.

Some doctors will pass players others will fail.

Not every illness or injury is detected though

So that makes it okay.

And your answer to loanees being injured? No we have never signed anyone on a short term loan who was not fit to play.

Do you know any loan players who arrived injured and never kicked a ball?

No the deal is a shambles, but stop with the Holier than Thou King pish.

Answer the question have Rangers signed crocks before when the Rangers men suits where in charge?

What SFA rule has been broken? No one has posted this yet.

Would be good to know, I have never heard of this before. It is all very strange indeed.

And just to be clear we should not have had players coming on loan if they could not play because of injury or illness during the time they are with us.

No the deal is a shambles, but stop with the Holier than Thou King pish.

Answer the question have Rangers signed crocks before when the Rangers men suits where in charge?

Why don't you join the majority of your fellow supporters and back the fresh start at Ibrox?

I believe you probably do but you're need to be quoted and have this stuff said to you is too much, you can't give it up.

Why don't you join the majority of your fellow supporters and back the fresh start at Ibrox?

I believe you probably do but you're need to be quoted and have this stuff said to you is too much, you can't give it up.

Well you can solve the problem then by not quoting me then thicko.

its a form of entertainment and the longer turmoil lasts the more entertained they get. I have no doubt they are Rangers fans who at school were prefects or milk monitors and never played sport, chess and debating or scrabble club was their forte.