Ra Holy Goaly into bother with the SFA

Fixxxer

Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc could face disciplinary action after he was photographed apparently gesturing to Rangers fans during Sunday's 4-2 defeat at Parkhead.

Boruc, who was at fault for Daniel Cousin's first-half opener, was taunted by the Rangers supporters after he gifted Kenny Miller his second goal which helped the visitors to a comprehensive win.

A spokesman for the Scottish Football Association said: 'We will be referring the incident to the review panel to see if there is a case to answer.

'We are trying to get it arranged for this week, but if not, it will be early next week.'

After the Old Firm defeat, Celtic manager Gordon Strachan promised to speak to the Poland international.

Boruc was axed from the Poland squad last week by national coach Leo Beenhakker, along with international team-mates Dariusz Dudka and Radoslaw Majewski, following allegations concerning their late-night behaviour in the aftermath of a friendly against Ukraine.

The trio have been banned by the Polish FA for the World Cup qualifiers against Slovenia and San Marino.

Strachan alluded to the goals Boruc sloppily conceded as 'bizarre', but would only say: 'I will speak to Artur, see how he feels and we will analyse it from there.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...-fans-bird.html

Don't really see the point of charging him, he's done it many times against numerous teams and it just makes him look like an even bigger fanny.

I'm not particularly bothered by players sticking the finger up or swearing back when i've been hurling abuse at them for the better part of 2 hours.

Don't really see the point of charging him, he's done it many times against numerous teams and it just makes him look like an even bigger fanny.

I'm not particularly bothered by players sticking the finger up or swearing back when i've been hurling abuse at them for the better part of 2 hours.

Yeah, I take your point, but it'll make the Most Offended People Ever even more offended.

Nobody will ever have been so offended!

:mutley:

Yeah, I take your point, but it'll make the Most Offended People Ever even more offended.

Nobody will ever have been so offended!

My comments are proven correct.

The Boruc thread on KDS public section is hilarious.

They want John Reid to start a war in the paper over the songs and banners!