Simply The Best Supporters In The World !

BLUEDIGNITY

Thought the atmosphere was average in the 1st half but in the 2nd was top class, never stopped and any time they did make a noise, which was about twice, we quickly drowned them out.

It was never average, it was Superb all through the game, We Are The People !

Absolutely Brilliant they were, they gave no quarter and that shower of fuckin scum had no answer from the moment they disrespected our war dead with their heinous banner ! Fantastic throughout every minute they were. Proud of them every one !

I was there mate but I couldn't read the banner from north enclosure .What was it referring to ?

I was there mate but I couldn't read the banner from

both enclosure .What was it referring to ?

It said : at the going down of the h-n we will remember them . . . , enough fuckin said ? Ma boy has a picture and I will put it on here if anybody is interested ? Beginning to wonder !

Apologies for mentioning this but my concience can't ignore the fact that a dozen bears were punching fuck out off each other at half time right in front of the family section behind the goal and they were not holding back. The stewards and police were so slow to react that it threatened to turn into a mass brawl as more bears got involved. Pretty sickening sight to see grown men knocking the shit out of each other but even worse that they're all bears. That aside me and my boy enjoyed the atmosphere and the bears definitely won the sing off.

It was never average, it was Superb all through the game, We Are The People !

By previous standards it was average. Too many prolonged spells of silence. Suppose average is what we have come to expect though so it would seem good to some.

Apologies for mentioning this but my concience can't ignore the fact that a dozen bears were punching fuck out off each other at half time right in front of the family section behind the goal and they were not holding back. The stewards and police were so slow to react that it threatened to turn into a mass brawl as more bears got involved. Pretty sickening sight to see grown men knocking the shit out of each other but even worse that they're all bears. That aside me and my boy enjoyed the atmosphere and the bears definitely won the sing off.

By previous standards it was average. Too many prolonged spells of silence. Suppose average is what we have come to expect though so it would seem good to some.

What more can I say !

Tbh I would rather have had 11 of our fans playing today than that ridiculous group of players who have a cheek to even wear that blue jersey Nicky Law in particular,our fans are Amazing and those players just don't deserve to play for us.

Anyway a massive WELL DONE to all of our fans who sang they're fucking hearts out today really cheered me up seeing those cunts completely SILENCED, well done bears you did us proud today when our players failed to !!