Ibrox Tour

GOAT

Done the toure yesterday, fantastic time - loved it. Everything about the place ooze's class.

McCall was the last player to be sent home and ommited from the team due to not wearing the dress code haha!

Only team Britain to still have a marble staircase,

Woukd urge all fans to do it, wee man loved it and was speechless in the trophy room.

Lasts between an hour to hour and half.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done it 4times next time gonna be with the family. It's a special place the history in every room you can smell it.

Also I have done the barca tour and man united tour whilst the outside is special in those grounds to me the inside is a dump especially Barcelona. I was really disappointed tbh.

This is why I believe our stadium is the best in the world the outside looks exactly the same on the inside classy.

I done the tour yesterday for the first time in my nearly 28 years on this planet, can I just say you don't really appreciate how amazing the place is when you get the chance to take it all in rather than sitting there biting your nails for a goal.

Also, you don't actually realise how massive the place is (at least from my seat in the top of the copland rear) until you walk down that tunnel and take it all it.

Took the wee man aswell, got at least 200+ photos, it was a brilliant day, also done the Tennents brewery tour after it and went and got pished but that's a different story.

A truly special place is Ibrox.

What a feeling it is walking out that tunnel eh? And the trophy room is indescribable.

Is it still only £8?

It was and still is the best 8quid I have ever spent. If you haven't done it before, do it asap.

If you don't love it, I will pay you £100

Done the toure yesterday, fantastic time - loved it. Everything about the place ooze's class.

McCall was the last player to be sent home and ommited from the team due to not wearing the dress code haha!

Only team Britain to still have a marble staircase,

Woukd urge all fans to do it, wee man loved it and was speechless in the trophy room.

Lasts between an hour to hour and half.

Most of the trophies and memorabilia can't fit in the room. They were talking about opening a museum so we can all see everything they have. I'm sure the guide said we couldvfill that room 4 times over.

Much is it these days?

Was £8 when I wen. The year the Hearts game got cacancelled, so I cantvsee it being much more than a tenner. Anything under £20 is a bargain in my opinion. It's amazing. I stood on the penalty spot and kidded on to take a penalty. The goal seemed huge and really far away. It must be brutal taking a penalty when the stadium is full.

You're not allowed on the grass though, so just say you are going for a walk round the pitch (the guide stays at the tunnel) and take a wee walk to the penalty spot.