McFadden to Celtic

On SSN there that McFadden wants to leave after reported interest from the Yahoos.

5.5m is the fee and I pray to god they pay that for him!! Considering the players they have been linked with i'd be delighted if they wasted a fair chunk of their kitty on that one hit wonder (tu)

I like McFaddy think hes got a talent, he played extremely well when fit at birmingham and scored some cracking goals!

but i wouldnt pay 5 mill for him, maybe if we had the money EPL teams get I would, but not now!

I's like McFadden to come to Rangers....as long as he stays healthy! But not for £5-mill!!! Maybe 4....no more tho!

But, if Septic wanna spend that for him, let him go there....I'm no really that bothered!

faddy is another miller - always impresses on the international stage, but hasnt really delivered at club level.

mcfadden has got something to offer, hes another one wattie and coisty would get the best out off.(but hes a bead rattler) and agent willie celtic wouldnt force it through anyway even if the two clubs agreed a fee and james was walking through the front door at ibbrox.he wants him at celtic end off.