Hibs

Jonnyzan

Looks like big Rab is putting the white disco suit on, white paton platforms

And his apprentice boys sash.

If I get ma suit out the wardrobe and expand the waistline on the trousers, strut down your road like a big fat gallus chicken in greaseproof paper.you better let me in amigo ha ha.

No Surrender

Rab

Nae problem big Rab :thumbup: Chuck a left at Sydney airport and head for the Blue Mountains. You cannae miss us...You'll know us by our noise :21: Hello, HELLO! :crabflute:

Nae problem big Rab :thumbup: Chuck a left at Sydney airport and head for the Blue Mountains. You cannae miss us...You'll know us by our noise :21: Hello, HELLO! :crabflute:

Oz, I would love to show up at your door with those directions.who could possibly go wrong ? Ha ha ha.i get lost coming out the toilet sometimes ha ha ha.are you able to watch the game tomorrow sir?

No Surrender

Rab

Oz, I would love to show up at your door with those directions.who could possibly go wrong ? Ha ha ha.i get lost coming out the toilet sometimes ha ha ha.are you able to watch the game tomorrow sir?

No Surrender

Rab

I'll be watching it for sure,Rab. I normally have to either get up in the middle of the night/ go to bed early next morning, to watch our games depending on the time difference due to daylight saving in both countries, but tonight (my time) it will kick off at 9.00pm, so that suits me right down to the ground.

I'll be watching it for sure,Rab. I normally have to either get up in the middle of the night/ go to bed early next morning, to watch our games depending on the time difference due to daylight saving in both countries, but tonight (my time) it will kick off at 9.00pm, so that suits me right down to the ground.

Game starts at 7 am for me so I will need to set my alarm to get up early (for me). :21:

Game starts at 7 am for me so I will need to set my alarm to get up early (for me). :21:

I would settle for that. At least you can get a decent sleep before you watch it. You are 14 hours behind us and Scotland is 9 hours behind at the moment, so it suits you better than us.

Sleep well and enjoy the game :21: