Bar 72 season ticket - How much?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? are you interested?

i am as it happens.just of the phone to the ticket office though and under 18,s are not allowed in which is strange because most pubs in the city allow under 18,s in till 8pm because they serve food.anyway im not a current s t h so have to wait until the public sale which should be in about 10 days time.i,ll just have to buy 2 elswhere in the stadium.fancy the main stand.

Does anyone know any other prices for other stands? Had the Mrs. phone the ticket office today and she was told £332 for all sections of the Govan (Bar 72 excluded) but forgot to ask the rest. I sat in CR1 but had to give it up last summer so looking at different areas for a wee change.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Am thinking in doing bar 72 next season. Is it worth it and can you still pay over 10 months for it ?

Better hope it doesn't go back up to full whack, which was £1k.

Usually put it on a credit card, but last season paid it over 10 months with zebra, use to do 4onths DD.

I fully expect the 10 months zebra option to still be available, not sure about the others.