David Moyes

I've watched Everton four five times this season(I'm watching them right now doh )With the players at his disposal,and no signs of ever challenging the top four,how does he manage to hold on to his job? :unsure:

They're just happy he's not challenging the other half of the table like uncle Wattie used to back in the day.

I'm pretty sure Walter didn't have the the amount of cash to splash around, like Moyes though. :unsure:

They're just happy he's not challenging the other half of the table like uncle Wattie used to back in the day.

I'm pretty sure Walter didn't have the the amount of cash to splash around, like Moyes though. :unsure:

Quite the truth that, I was being more cynical in my comments.

I'm just thinking that there is not really pressure on Moyes to win the league or something. He would do himself some favours with a cup run here or there though.

And Walter's Everton's sides were horrendous most of the times :D

In comparison to what other teams spend, Moyes has spent very little.

Only Yakubu & Fellaini have cost them anything like big money.

Would be interesting to see how much Moyes has spent since taking over the reins(too lazy to work it out myself)....not a lot for a Premiership club I'd reckon.

Rate him highly, a good manager.

Would be interesting to see how much Moyes has spent since taking over the reins(too lazy to work it out myself)....not a lot for a Premiership club I'd reckon.

Rate him highly, a good manager.

Mar 02-End 01/02 No signings under Moyes

02/03 £8.25m

03/04 £2.5m

04/05 £11.25m

05/06 £27.6m

06/07 £7m

07/08 £19.25m

08/09 £15m

TOTAL £90.85m

Some of these numbers are probably a little out due to "Nominal" and "Undisclosed" rubbish... but my source is

http://www.soccerbase.com/transfers_by_team.sd?teamid=942

(and the RM UEFA thread for the Felliani price)

I only used the total spent each season, rather than adding each players price. (I'm too lazy to do it all)