BBC commentator

appologies if already been posted....while watching the game last night the commentator on tv was a bit of the usual crap....he brought things up when it was 1-1 about rangers not having numbers on there shorts and then said that that was there style this season and it abides by the spl rules but not the league cup rules....at that point the other commentator said " can see the head lines tomorow if gers win tonight gers booted out of cup for breaking the rules".... did anyone else hear it ?

comments ?

aye the commentator is a fanny. Think his name is Paul Mitchell. What I hate about him apart from his squeaky voice is his insistence on everything coming in e.g. shot comes in, header comes in, cross comes in. god its fuckin irritating

They are the only team who used to wear numbers on their shorts, for the sole reason, that you couldnt make the numbers out on their back because of the hoops, thats why when they play in Europe they have to have the patch on the back of the shirts to allow the numbers to be seen..

Paul Mitchell is an absolute cretin of the highest order.

I remember when we played Livorno and he was practically gutted when we went 3-1 up.

His commentary during the QoTS Cup Final was also shocking.

He was a jinxin bastard, i can remember his very words.

" Rangers dont throw away 2 goal leads...... ITS 2-2"