Mccoist

Rankin1873

Rangers fans dont forget, We can be exteremly cruel at times, As much as i'd love to think Ally could go into the stands i just dont see it certainly not in the next 5 years maybe after 10.

True, but I think he's one man who could calm those particular waters.

I know those of us who frequent these & other forums have strong opinions that we want to air, but I imagine that there are quite a lot who aren't agitated enough to take action.

I'm one who has felt he didn't have it from the off, was frustrated he didn't leave the scene quicker, but I certainly wouldn't abuse him if he came & sat near me.

I know those of us who frequent these & other forums have strong opinions that we want to air, but I imagine that there are quite a lot who aren't agitated enough to take action.

I'm one who has felt he didn't have it from the off, was frustrated he didn't leave the scene quicker, but I certainly wouldn't abuse him if he came & sat near me.

I think you're right.

He wasn't cut out for the job, but the man is my hero, the last thing I'd do if I saw him would be to give him abuse.

In my opinion he deserves no respect whatsoever. If he had the decency to admit it hadn't worked out then I may have relented. The full salary, trying to hide his salary, cheap shares and utterly crap football and 12 month notice period has killed any admiration I ever had for him. It will be a very long time before I can watch an old video of a former hero in action. I honestly haven't watched any recordings of the Gers in the last year or so because of him. I used to cheer myself up watching old vids with a few beers but he sickens me now.

In my opinion he deserves no respect whatsoever. If he had the decency to admit it hadn't worked out then I may have relented. The full salary, trying to hide his salary, cheap shares and utterly crap football and 12 month notice period has killed any admiration I ever had for him. It will be a very long time before I can watch an old video of a former hero in action. I honestly haven't watched any recordings of the Gers in the last year or so because of him. I used to cheer myself up watching old vids with a few beers but he sickens me now.

Fair points & I'm about at your level with him - I wasn't saying I'd pay him any respect, I just wouldn't give him any jip.

No. He is coming to my pad to watch it on TV.

Told me it's the only way he can sing the Billy Boys without being arrested.

That sounds good, he can give you some tactical updates about he would have approached the game.......

Leaving McCoist the footballer to one side - he was a great player for Rangers. McCoist the manager is taking more money out of Rangers for his managerial failures than a bundle of the failed execs took out combined. He is sitting there with a deserved failed reputation as a Rangers manager and risks building a reputation of someone whose primary interest is to take as much money as possible out of the Club he claimed to love. But he's due it you may say - its in his contract - he's merely working his notice. Convenient and selfish niceties in my view. Most people I know at any executive level in any industry would simply resign if their failures were evident and not recoverable. You put your hand up, you tender your resignation and you go quickly. You know when your time is up. Staying on like this is simply for financial greed - no different to the others at Ibrox who have taken large amounts of severance pay. He is arguably head and shoulders worse.