Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Peralta no a defensive centre mid, that was being played right midfield?

He's been played at RB by Honduras and he's played at DM as well. Unsurprising enough, we decide to play him at RM and expect at time to provide width : doh:

This is the thing that gets me. I remember thinking Foster seemed really good the first time he played for us: I thought he was really quick and good at going forward.

Getting off the drink can be a bastard, bud. I'm glad for you now that you are in a happier place :craphead::lol:

Foster was better the first time around, largely because he was surrounded by better quality. This time, as with most in this squad, he's horrendous.

That's not what I'm talking about, though.

Mohsni cannot play football. He can't pass a ball properly in a physical sense and at this level, despite is being low, he is a disgraceful excuse for a professional.

I repeat - he is the worst footballer we have ever had.

Foster was better the first time around, largely because he was surrounded by better quality. This time, as with most in this squad, he's horrendous.

That's not what I'm talking about, though.

Mohsni cannot play football. He can't pass a ball properly in a physical sense and at this level, despite is being low, he is a disgraceful excuse for a professional.

I repeat - he is the worst footballer we have ever had.

Foster was better in his first stint; wouldn't be hard, mind. Even then he was usually the weak link where you pished yourself if anyone half decent was going to be against him.

On Moshni, it's unfortunate as he seems a decent guy and like he cares; which is more than half the spineless arseholes we have at our club at the minute. Unfortunately he thinks he's Maldini.

I'm not doubting the guy's commitment for a second because he seems passionate and looks like he cares, but he plays to the galleries like Novo did, only Novo earned the right.

I don't think he's mentally capable of coping with the expectation and pressures of playing for Rangers. Gesturing towards the fans showed that; it broke a major rule in professional football which is to ignore the punters.

The quicker he departs our first team, the better. As I said and as I'm sure most seen, he lost possession within four fucking seconds of us kicking-off on Friday night and in my opinion, was ultimately at fault for their equaliser.

He's been played at RB by Honduras and he's played at DM as well. Unsurprising enough, we decide to play him at RM and expect at time to provide width : doh:

Getting off the drink can be a bastard, bud. I'm glad for you now that you are in a happier place :craphead::lol:

:) The world seems a much less fun place without it though.

I was very reluctant to slate Ally, as I thought he deserved the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes it seems like: you know that way when your a wean and you put in a cheat on Champ Manager,fill your team with superstars and then don't have anywhere to play them coz you've got 3 guys for every position and are unwilling to bench any of them? That's what Ally was like, he bought all these players then only afterwards thought about what positions he was looking for.

:) The world seems a much less fun place without it though.

I was very reluctant to slate Ally, as I thought he deserved the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes it seems like: you know that way when your a wean and you put in a cheat on Champ Manager,fill your team with superstars and then don't have anywhere to play them coz you've got 3 guys for every position and are unwilling to bench any of them? That's what Ally was like, he bought all these players then only afterwards thought about what positions he was looking for.

The only difference being; instead of Boban and Savićevic, we end up with Law and a painter and decorator :BELM: