Suarez debut tonight

In Barcelona on holiday and tonight the team I usually want to lose as playing Mexican side in a friendly .Luis Suarez debut I'm told .Have to go as it's place the Barca bears won our only European cup .Have to say it reminds of the days back in 86 when we were queuing for tickets for friendly matches at start of Souness era .Place is jumping and I'm not going to miss the chance to witness the Canobals first outing for the Barca .Incidently no beggar shirts stinking out the area and the locals ain't even heard of the scum of Glasgow:-))

They said they might give him a few minutes but it won't be a full debut from what I've heard.

Shit mate .Hope your wrong as I've just paid 39euros for a friendly not involving Rangers .Must be mad .They all seem to think he is playing here and it will be a sell out as all the cheap seats 18euros are sold

Tell you what .Its some operation here .No wonder the club is rich .The catering for families is something that rakes in the money .Just bought myself an Estrella .Superb buy the way and a salad and in comes with the vinaigrette and olive oil in satchets .Can you imagine this at Ibrox

Tell you what .Its some operation here .No wonder the club is rich .The catering for families is something that rakes in the money .Just bought myself an Estrella .Superb buy the way and a salad and in comes with the vinaigrette and olive oil in satchets .Can you imagine this at Ibrox

Salad...... Poof

Shit mate .Hope your wrong as I've just paid 39euros for a friendly not involving Rangers .Must be mad .They all seem to think he is playing here and it will be a sell out as all the cheap seats 18euros are sold

Just going by what I read in the mail lol. Hopefully he gets at least a half of football.

That's crazy mate, it wasnt even that price tow atch them play a league game 3 years ago :lol:

Enjoy