New Boycott Ideas (EDIT: A diddy fan of a diddy club found out)

Edit: banned

Have been thinking about a possible new boycott. Have two ideas. Let me know which one is better and we'll go ahead with it immediately.

1. So, in the 3rd Division games against the shite diddy teams, this is what happens. At half-time, every one of us goes to buy a pie. Or goes to the toilet. Or something like that. And we don't come back until the second half starts. People will see the empty stands and know it's a big statement about the future of Scottish football. We will maybe get reinstated back into the SPL with immediate effect. The bigwigs will panic.

2. We don't attend the 3rd Division games against the shite diddy teams. At all. They will die soon after.

What we do is this - we go to a random SPL game each week. But we don't enter the stadiums obviously. Not giving these tarrier chairmen our money. We stand outside. And chant throughout the entire match. The diddy supporters inside will think, 'Who's making that noise?' They will look outside and see the mighty Gers fans standing there. Making more noise than their supporters will have been making inside the stadium. These backstabbing taigs will then see what they are missing. Again, we could get immediately reinstated back into the SPL with immediate effect.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been thinking about a possible new boycott. Have two ideas. Let me know which one is better and we'll go ahead with it immediately.

1. So, in the 3rd Division games against the shite diddy teams, this is what happens. At half-time, every one of us goes to buy a pie. Or goes to the toilet. Or something like that. And we don't come back until the second half starts. People will see the empty stands and know it's a big statement about the future of Scottish football. We will maybe get reinstated back into the SPL with immediate effect. The bigwigs will panic.

2. We don't attend the 3rd Division games against the shite diddy teams. At all. They will die soon after.

What we do is this - we go to a random SPL game each week. But we don't enter the stadiums obviously. Not giving these tarrier chairmen our money. We stand outside. And chant throughout the entire match. The diddy supporters inside will think, 'Who's making that noise?' They will look outside and see the mighty Gers fans standing there. Making more noise than their supporters will have been making inside the stadium. These backstabbing taigs will then see what they are missing. Again, we could get immediately reinstated back into the SPL with immediate effect.

You are a Fuckin loony! :wanker:

We're in division 3. We don't want to be in spl

Just reckon it would be a decent idea like, eh? Feel free to come up with your own ideas. There is NAE WAY I'm attending shitty 3rd division matches next season. SPL is the only option. Aye, if the mighty Rangers were playing on the roads I'd watch from the pavements, but going to East Stirling is one step too far.

Just reckon it would be a decent idea like, eh? Feel free to come up with your own ideas. There is NAE WAY I'm attending shitty 3rd division matches next season. SPL is the only option. Aye, if the mighty Rangers were playing on the roads I'd watch from the pavements, but going to East Stirling is one step too far.

Please, make yourself more obvious. :lol:

You fucking tarrier cunt.

GTF back to your own board

You are clearly a mentally unbalanced Mhank!

Support the team or jog on :wanker:

I do think that those with an obsession with us that over-rides supporting their own team should be encouraged to accept just how important we are to their lives, and I thank our latest example for re-affirming my continual belief that we are by far the biggest thing in Scotland.

Ollie, I don't think you look anything like Ron Livingstone or Ashton Kutcher (according to your bebo page).

St Johnstone fan

Lives in Dundee

Likes Shania Twain

Why don't I just post all your details on RM? I mean, you've put them all over the internet, you gave them to us.

Ollie, I don't think you look anything like Ron Livingstone or Ashton Kutcher (according to your bebo page).

St Johnstone fan

Lives in Dundee

Likes Shania Twain

Why don't I just post all your details on RM? I mean, you've put them all over the internet, you gave them to us.

He sounds about 12 ( age or IQ )

First off the SFL Clubs in Div3 hardly get any away fans coming to their grounds anyway so they cant miss what they never relied on,,,,,,

and 2. Your either a taig :sherlock: or a are fucking in need of some serious mental health

No more drugs for this man !!

St Johnstone fan

Lives in Dundee

Likes Shania Twain

Massive fail !! ?