World Cup 2010 Betting Thread

MartinGers93

Got 15/2 for Dennis Rommedhals goal against the cameroon and also scooped a 4/1 for Fabiano scoing the first last night although kicking myself for only going 2-1 scoreline

total stakes so far = £80

total returns so far= £200

Me to.

I had 2-1 Brazil and Drogba anytime at 20/1

but just before i put it on i had 3-1 and drogba on the bet slip and changed it.

Although I have portugal -1 , draw half time/ chile full time and spain -2 for £143.

Just waiting on Spain giving Honduras a hammerimg.

Just one of those things man :lol: im sure i had the 3-1 on the slip as well then thought no chance you've been way off on the scores so far so 2-1 sounded more realistic inkeeping with the rest of the games :(.

still deliberating over sticking a 5-0 to spain on for tonight with Torres opening the scoring but im unsure if i should but then again if i did win with Merieres in the first game then i may stick a £10 on it :lol: i have that many bets i can't remember what i've put on :(

Same with me Ive lost track of my bets. Spain -2 tonight and il get £145 back.

Thinking of puting 4 or 5 nil to Spain on. Will Torres start tonight?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Argentina v Mexico – 90 Minutes * Argentina @ 1/2

* Holland v Slovakia – 90 Minutes * Holland @ 4/9

* Brazil v Chile – 90 Minutes * Brazil @ 1/2

* Spain v Portugal – 90 Minutes * Spain @ EVS

* Paraguay v Japan – 90 Minutes * Japan @ 11/4

* Germany v England – 90 Minutes * Draw @ 2/1

Stake: £1.50

Estimated Returns: £118.13

Placed £20 on under 2.5 goals @ odds of 1.88. Luckilly I layed £20 @ 1.13 after about 76 minutes when it was 1-0 Holland. That last minute penalty cost me £15 but at least I didn't lose anything.

Heres an interesting one,

"Argentina playmaker Lionel Messi has agreed a double or quits bet with coach Diego Maradona that he scores against Germany in Saturday's World Cup quarter-final. Messi bet Maradona he would score against Mexico in the previous round, although he has since refused to reveal the size of the stake." BBC website.

Willie Hills has Messi to score anytime at 6/5, worth a punt IMO, cheers. :beer1:

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if Ladbrokes are paying out on Villa as top scorer? I know officially Muller won it, but still....

Did Muller not win the Golden Boot because of his assists, etc? Technically he was joined top scorer with Villa and co, and so bookmakers should pay out. I backed Villa and Wullie Hills paid me out, albeit 1/5 of the original odds!