FM 2011 Demo

miracle

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers best striker in it seems to be James Beatie, wtf?

Plus, i thought we would be full of wonderkids but it seems Jamie Ness is the only player that looks like he could be useful.

Rangers have zero cash at the start and considering the demo is only half a season, you wont get a chance to make any signing for the gers.

Also, how do Premiership players not have profile pictures? Just looks odd. Is there something you can install to have photos instead?

I'm not sure the full version has Premiership photos either, not every league has, licensing issues and all that. But tons of FM stuff can be edited and there are people releasing facepacks, logo packs etc.

Best part is that you can use the same ones from previous FM editions, so I'm keeping all the facepacks and stuff I downloaded for FM10 and will only have to download updates to those.

Contracts are annoying me so far, Wylde and Ness wanting some relatively steep clauses in their new deals, like after 20 career league games they want their wages to be up at 8-9k. Really absorbing game though. The conversations and everything are cool.

I can sense I'm going to end up spending like 20minutes trying to negotiate a deal with an agent and a player with the new negotiating system :lol:

If your finding the demo a bit shite because some of the features are annoying, don't be put off the full version because of that, for some reason the demos are never like the full version and everythings a bit wonky.