Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

:lol:

Jelavic, Lafferty, Naismth, Beattie, Fleck, Little...

Wasn't being serious, but Fleck is clearly not going to be played as a striker, and Little has done nothing to suggest he should be in the squad.

Naismith is doing fine where he is, so that's Beattie, Lafferty and Jelavic that I would rate as being the striker in our squad.

Is Kenny hanging about to see if we get taken over and an improved contract offer?

I expected him to be gone by now.

Nobody really knows I suppose, fuck knows what is going on.

Probably waiting about for the media to make up a Miller to Valencia rumour so he can get an improved offer from Birmingham

Probably waiting about for the media to make up a Miller to Valencia rumour so he can get an improved offer from Birmingham

Seems more and more likely he's given a wee bung to Amo to get an improved offer from Brum.

So you're probably right.

Take Little out and im happy with those 5.

I just meant Little would be ahead of Hemmings.

And PasaSapac I wouldnt play Fleck up top either but Id still class him as an attacker (tu). I think we need another striker, but if we had a wee bit of money and we could only buy 1 posistion I would rather a defender (tu)

Kenny Miller is edging closer to signing for Birmingham City and will turn his back on a move to Serie A. STV understands the English Premier League club, managed by former Rangers manager Alex McLeish, made a fresh approach for the in-form striker after the player rejected a move last week and look set to agree a deal.

Birmingham had a £650,000 transfer offer accepted for Miller last week by the SPL champions. But the 31-year-old has also been free to talk to prospective clubs about a summer Bosman move and had held discussions with the Italian club.

Fiorentina were yet to make a formal transfer bid to Rangers to try and land Miller ahead of schedule, despite their preference to bring the player to Florence for the second half of the season.

Miller could have waited until the end of the season before transferring to Italy but, after further talks with McLeish, is now close to agreeing to move to the English Premier League in this transfer window.

Fiorentina are now reported to have turned their attentions to Udinese striker Floro Flores and former Middlesbrough striker Massimo Maccarone, who is now with Palermo.

Reports early in the week stated Miller had officially rejected a return to England, where he has played previously for Wolverhampton Wanderers and Derby County.

Those claims were dismissed by Blues boss Alex McLeish on Monday, with the former Scotland and Rangers manager insisting any deal was still up in the air but would require a swift resolution.

“We have an agreement with Rangers and we are talking to Kenny,” McLeish said. “He's also got an offer from Italy.

“I know he is talking about coming back to the Premier League or possibly going to Italy so we will probably ask Kenny for a quick decision.

“I think he's had the offer from Fiorentina. I don't want to talk about Kenny's business but we made an offer, Rangers accepted it and we await Kenny's answer.”

Birmingham's fresh approach now looks like being a success and would see Rangers' top scorer move south immediately.

From STV

I just meant Little would be ahead of Hemmings.

And PasaSapac I wouldnt play Fleck up top either but Id still class him as an attacker (tu). I think we need another striker, but if we had a wee bit of money and we could only buy 1 posistion I would rather a defender (tu)

;)

Not sure there is much point spending money on a centre half, we all know Weir wont be dropped and Bougherra is too good to sit on our bench.

(tu)

He wont go to Florence, I said it before, I doubt they were ever even interested in him.

You think Walter Smith was hillucinating when he spoke about him speaking to Birmingham and Fiorentina?

Or do you think Italian teams make a point of approaching players the have no interest in?

You think Walter Smith was hillucinating when he spoke about him speaking to Birmingham and Fiorentina?

Or do you think Italian teams make a point of approaching players the have no interest in?

He is getting on a bit to be fair.

Their Italians, nothing they do surprises me.