Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

I'm sick of these clubs from big competitions coming in with peanuts for our players.

Fuck off, you cunts can spend millions on dross, pay up or shut up.

They are taking advantage of our poor financial state.. I was very disappointed in McLeish with that shitty offer,.. knowing that the bank is pulling the strings.. :mad:

They are taking advantage of our poor financial state.. I was very disappointed in McLeish with that shitty offer,.. knowing that the bank is pulling the strings.. :mad:

Birmingham or Fiorentina are only doing what any club does. Look for bargains and value for money. If that happens to be because another club is in a financial mess, that isn't their fault.

Remember our 'negotiating' with Dundee over Novo?

Birmingham or Fiorentina are only doing what any club does. Look for bargains and value for money. If that happens to be because another club is in a financial mess, that isn't their fault.

Remember our 'negotiating' with Dundee over Novo?

I know.. But i had a soft spot for McLeish.. Wasnt it the Birmingham bid that set this price..?

Of course I understand that other clubs will do their best to get a bargain.. but i'm a bit biased towards Rangers.. :(

I'm sick of these clubs from big competitions coming in with peanuts for our players.

By accepting Birmingham's offer, Rangers have indicated that he has no future at Ibrox. We are powerless in the whole affair.

I know.. But i had a soft spot for McLeish.. Wasnt it the Birmingham bid that set this price..?

Of course I understand that other clubs will do their best to get a bargain.. but i'm a bit biased towards Rangers.. :(

If other clubs really wanted him they could beat Brum's offer. The silence is very telling.

He is out of contract in 5 months. People thinking we could get £2 million or whatever for him are seriously deluded

That doesn't matter.

They have the money, we should just take them for everything they got.

They can take RFC out of the equation and agree a deal with Miller to get him for nothing in the summer. That money is the difference between getting Goodwillie (or another replacement) and not getting him.

Do we really want another Boyd situation where the player is more worried about getting injured than giving 100%?

At the start of the season everyone knew Millers situation, now why at the start of the season did we not resolve this ? If Miller didn't sign a new contract then he should have been offloaded we would have got more money for him aswell.

Papac and Webster are in same boat i think only McCulloch has signed a new deal.

Contract negotiations should be started when they have 18 months left on their contracts if they arent gonna sign up then they should be shipped out for the best fee we can get IMO

The other side of the coin however is that you could argue Miller played his part in helping us win the league last season banking us the champions league cash.

Would we have had enough cover to win it without him last season? The risk of selling him for what, an extra £1m?

I see where you are coming from but in our current situation I think each player is a separate case entirely.

They can take RFC out of the equation and agree a deal with Miller to get him for nothing in the summer. That money is the difference between getting Goodwillie (or another replacement) and not getting him.

Do we really want another Boyd situation where the player is more worried about getting injured than giving 100%?

He won't get injured.

He won't be selected to be injured.

If he doesn't get tae fuck soon and allow us tae bring somebody else in, Walter won't pick him for the rest of the season.

We'll see then whit he's worth come May!

Also do well to remind some people that Fiorentina signed Boruc for £1 million when he still had 2 years left on his Celtic contract. They aren't going to pay over the odds for someone with 5 months left on their deal.

They put Boruc on the market for £20 per stone, that's how they got that fee for him.

That doesn't matter.

They have the money, we should just take them for everything they got.

Yeah, thats going to work.

They'll simply tell us to fuck off and he'll go for nothing in the summer.

Smith on Sportsound tonight said he won't get anywhere near the Rangers first team if he signs a pre contract with another club

Unlike Smith - Somewhat huffy. But if it encourages Miller to move on then I'm happy

Huffy?

We pay his wages we can do whatever the fuck we want in my opinion?