*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Not according to Skybets rules. Others may vary but I'm sure it happened to me last season in Ladbrokes.

Swindon are going to fuck me anyway the wanks

To my knowledge they all changed rules at the start of the season. I had a game abandoned one Monday night and it was played on the Tuesday and I couldn't collect my bet till the game was over

To my knowledge they all changed rules at the start of the season. I had a game abandoned one Monday night and it was played on the Tuesday and I couldn't collect my bet till the game was over

Not sure then mate. Coupons got fucked anyway (td)

Henderson comes here with a 33% strike rate although the level stakes profit is actually a minus £5.10p. We’ll forgive him that though as he travels just over 150 miles to saddle the one runner. That runner will be General Miller in the 5.10 at Bangor.

General Miller comes here from having been pulled up last time out where he was travelling well. The race before that saw him win by 6 lengths and in fine style too. He’s carrying top weight but with the more than capable Nic de Boinville piloting who claims 5 lbs he looks to be off a winning mark. I’ve priced him up as a 3/1 shot so the 7/1 available with BetVictor looks too big to me.

Selection: General Miller in the 5.10 Bangor at 7/1 with BetVictor for a win only bet.

Good luck :-)

Are you a secret millionaire mate? You're always putting on mad bets. :lol:

Nah am still skint :lol:

Usually bet big on Singles and doubles but with it being a couple of weeks to xmas I can't risk losing much so just doing daft bets and hoping for the best. Seems to happen for alot of other people so fuck it :lol:

Nah am still skint :lol:

Usually bet big on Singles and doubles but with it being a couple of weeks to xmas I can't risk losing much so just doing daft bets and hoping for the best. Seems to happen for alot of other people so fuck it :lol:

Ra sellick are 80/1 to beat barca 2-0 tonight on sky bet why on't you put that on? :lol:

Ponte Preta scored 3 goals away from home at SP in this competition and 2 away at Velez, they need to win tonight to win the cup as away goals don't count as 2 and Lanus are certain to score as they have one of the best attacks in Argentina but there defence concede goals.Ponte preta will play on the counter attack and Lanus will do all the attacking. GL

11 Dec 2013 - Lanus v Ponte Preta - Both Teams To Score

Tip It

Yes @ 5/4

Stake : £65.00

Estimated Returns : £146.25