2014-02-23 18:00:00

Valencia @ 1/2

Win

Polish

Śląsk Wrocław 2-3 Ruch Chorzów

Match betting

2014-02-23 17:00:00

Ruch Chorzów @ 13/5

Donald McCain is having an absolute nightmare of a month with only 5 from 57...

I still find him quite profitable at Musselburgh tho, 4 out tomorrow and no sign of Henderson, Nicholls or Venetia Williams.

In fact, no sign of any other trainers I rate apart from Ellison in the last two and Ferguson in the 1.50.

Sticking with the jumps we’re off to Plumpton for a competitive looking handicap run over 3 miles. Our trainer that starts proceedings of is Paul Henderson who comes here with a strike rate of 22% for a level stakes profit of £33.88p. He’s only the one runner here today and saddles up in the 4.10.

Dushy Valley comes here to a track he loves and has won at twice before. We’ll excuse him for last time out when he was pulled up when going well. He’s been dropped down to a mark for 74 as he attempts hurdles which is a similar mark to which he won when chasing. James Best takes the helm again and he’s won twice on Dushy Valley before. Ladbrokes have this one well over-priced at 15/2 when others are going around the 5/1 mark. It’ll be a win only bet for me.

Sticking with the jumps we're off to Plumpton for a competitive looking handicap run over 3 miles. Our trainer that starts proceedings of is Paul Henderson who comes here with a strike rate of 22% for a level stakes profit of £33.88p. He's only the one runner here today and saddles up in the 4.10.

Dushy Valley comes here to a track he loves and has won at twice before. We'll excuse him for last time out when he was pulled up when going well. He's been dropped down to a mark for 74 as he attempts hurdles which is a similar mark to which he won when chasing. James Best takes the helm again and he's won twice on Dushy Valley before. Ladbrokes have this one well over-priced at 15/2 when others are going around the 5/1 mark. It'll be a win only bet for me.

mrwin, in all my days of backing horses I think that dushey valley is possibly the worst

runner I've ever backed, it reminded me of Detroit city in the champion hurdle years ago.

It was that bad I was fucking laughing pal, some we win some we lose.

Sticking with the jumps we’re off to Plumpton for a competitive looking handicap run over 3 miles. Our trainer that starts proceedings of is Paul Henderson who comes here with a strike rate of 22% for a level stakes profit of £33.88p. He’s only the one runner here today and saddles up in the 4.10.

Dushy Valley comes here to a track he loves and has won at twice before. We’ll excuse him for last time out when he was pulled up when going well. He’s been dropped down to a mark for 74 as he attempts hurdles which is a similar mark to which he won when chasing. James Best takes the helm again and he’s won twice on Dushy Valley before. Ladbrokes have this one well over-priced at 15/2 when others are going around the 5/1 mark. It’ll be a win only bet for me.

Pish