*** The Official Ultimate Team Thread ***

Broxi

so jammy getin agueros and tevez's etc. Ave spent 30pat on packs and best player ave had is Alex chelsea defender, absolute joke man, same happened to me last year. Whilst my mates have all had maicons, ramos and mate got Rooney from a 59p gold pack. sold him for 420k !!!

McGregor

Whittaker

Bocanegra

Goian

Wallace

Ortiz

Davis

Ness

Wylde

Naismith

Jelavic

:D

Have another two teams, a Ligue 1 side and a Russian League side. Check out the Russian League, the pace is unreal. Doumbia and Vagner Love :love:

Shove Davis to the right and stick in Edu. Edu is a beast for me in the game.

Have another two teams, a Ligue 1 side and a Russian League side. Check out the Russian League, the pace is unreal. Doumbia and Vagner Love :love:

I have a Dutch team (Have put the LM Ella to left wing) and Lens @ RW and the pace down either side is devastating.

EA servers keep on disconnecting me when i'm not even playing an online game, like in the Ultimate Team lobby, game is a joke, hope they release a patch soon.

Keeps happening to me. Tried to do the gold offline tournie for some coins. I've not even managed to complete the first round match and it's going against my DNF apparently :disappointment:

Keeps happening to me. Tried to do the gold offline tournie for some coins. I've not even managed to complete the first round match and it's going against my DNF apparently :disappointment:

Just beat someone online 2-1 and afterwards it disconnects me and i didnae get my 500 coins, FUCK YOU EA. Was a total smash and grab victory, had 3 shots the entire game and score 2 of them :lol:

I'm changing my team every two days :lol: . I'm going to sell my Serie A team and buy this:

Pedro Falcao Sanchez

Sahin Busquets Alonso

Coentrao Carvalho Albiol Ramos

Valdes

should have about 10k left afterwards where I'll either save up for Pepe or buy a pack or two :P