Transfers

Pedantic loyal.

being deadly serious Ronaldo at that age was still doing all the fancy flicks and skill moves and hadn't matured into the beast he is today Depay may go through that as well.

I don't expect him to reach that level or come close to it tbh i don't think he will end up as good as the Hazard etc tier of players but he has a good future ahead of him.

Why the fuck aren't Manure signing a central defender though?

• 2 weeks later...

Seems a strange one.

Khedira is a good player but I think they will lose a lot from their midfield if they take somebody as dynamic as Vidal out of it.

They certainly couldnt afford to lose both Vidal and Pogba so it will be one of them if anything and not both.

Vidal was a target for United last season and given they can spend more than the rest and offer the biggest wages they will get him IF he is available Id imagine.

They certainly couldnt afford to lose both Vidal and Pogba so it will be one of them if anything and not both.

Vidal was a target for United last season and given they can spend more than the rest and offer the biggest wages they will get him IF he is available Id imagine.

Is Pirlo not leaving them too? Imagine losing all three of them in one window. :anguish:

Is Pirlo not leaving them too? Imagine losing all three of them in one window. :anguish:

Suicide!

I can't see it though, They have signed or are about to sign that Palermo boy for a fair chunk of money and he's a forward so I'd imagine only one current midfielder would be sold.

Won't hear much at all until after the CL final I'd imagine in any case.

Suicide!

I can't see it though, They have signed or are about to sign that Palermo boy for a fair chunk of money and he's a forward so I'd imagine only one current midfielder would be sold.

Won't hear much at all until after the CL final I'd imagine in any case.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hamsik finally made the step up to a club who are probably going to win the league. He seems to have been around forever but he's only 26/27.

Vidal & Pogba out, Hamsik & Khedira in would be good business & would probably give them enough to win the legaue again, although I think it would be a step back in terms of the Champions League.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hamsik finally made the step up to a club who are probably going to win the league. He seems to have been around forever but he's only 26/27.

Vidal & Pogba out, Hamsik & Khedira in would be good business & would probably give them enough to win the legaue again, although I think it would be a step back in terms of the Champions League.

Khedira puzzles me as Im not sure how much if anything that injury took out of him given his severe lack of playing time for Madrid. Her was a classy midfielder before that so if hes still the same hed be a major coup for Juve especially on a free!

Hamsik seems to have been on the verge of signing for a big side for a few years now, saw him a fair bit during the Europa run and hes a stand out in that side. Surprised Juve have never been in for him (or Milan and Inter a few seasons back when they were still a big draw).

Seems a strange one.

Khedira is a good player but I think they will lose a lot from their midfield if they take somebody as dynamic as Vidal out of it.

Of course, replacing Vidal with one player is almost impossible seeing as he can defend and attack so well. But if you're resigned to losing him, replacing his defensive side with someone like Khedira for free is too good an opportunity to pass up.

You'll also have the transfer fee to spend on someone as well, like Hamsik was mentioned. If Juve can win the CL then they could do worse than go for a couple of midfielders from PSG. The likes of Matuidi and Veratti would be fantastic additions, I know Veratti has been linked with Real though.

It would be a massive loss if they do lose Pogba, Pirlo and Vidal. Impossible to replace. But like I said they do play the transfer market well.

Of course, replacing Vidal with one player is almost impossible seeing as he can defend and attack so well. But if you're resigned to losing him, replacing his defensive side with someone like Khedira for free is too good an opportunity to pass up.

You'll also have the transfer fee to spend on someone as well, like Hamsik was mentioned. If Juve can win the CL then they could do worse than go for a couple of midfielders from PSG. The likes of Matuidi and Veratti would be fantastic additions, I know Veratti has been linked with Real though.

It would be a massive loss if they do lose Pogba, Pirlo and Vidal. Impossible to replace. But like I said they do play the transfer market well.

PSG are never selling their prize assets to Juve.

Simply because they have far more money than Juve and the players can earn far more money at PSG than Juve.