Transfers

PSG are never selling their prize assets to Juve.

Simply because they have far more money than Juve and the players can earn far more money at PSG than Juve.

Juve could have the leverage of Pogba though. It just depends how they play it.

I don't think either of Veratti or Matuidi are better than Pogba though so I don't see why Juve would do that.

I know that, but PSG want Pogba. So if they tell them they want a player plus cash deal then that could suit Juve more.

Khedira puzzles me as Im not sure how much if anything that injury took out of him given his severe lack of playing time for Madrid. Her was a classy midfielder before that so if hes still the same hed be a major coup for Juve especially on a free!

Hamsik seems to have been on the verge of signing for a big side for a few years now, saw him a fair bit during the Europa run and hes a stand out in that side. Surprised Juve have never been in for him (or Milan and Inter a few seasons back when they were still a big draw).

Yeah it'll be interesting to see how he comes back from it. An ACL is such a common injury now, but it still messes a lot of people up. Look at the state of Falcao.

Yeah Hamsik's excellent. Always been impressed with him in the Europa League. Somebody like Banega could also be an option. He's had his problems but he's got undoubted quality too.

Like ben said Juve are great at playing the market so I wouldn't be surprised if they signed a 'Europa League' level player and elevated him to a 'Champions League' level player.

I know Juve have been linked with Oscar previously but some papers today had him linked with a £9 Million move.

That would be fantastic business, not that I believe it will happen at that price. But even a loan deal which was also stated would be a good cheap move.

I think he's a boy who would benefit from consistent game time, shows brilliance but often lacks it on a regular basis.