Skyrim

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Is anyone still playing this I got it on release date and as I was playing though Fallout New Vegas for the hundredth time pretty much ignored it and only really gave it a bash last night but what a game its been so far so much to do and I like the addition of the companion.

Oh and how hard are giants to kill?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone still playing this I got it on release date and as I was playing though Fallout New Vegas for the hundredth time pretty much ignored it and only really gave it a bash last night but what a game its been so far so much to do and I like the addition of the companion.

Oh and how hard are giants to kill?

The Giants are a nightmare mate, largely because there's usually two of them alongside a fucking mammoth.

best strategy is to kill it with magic and keep running, IMO.

Either that or lead it back to the nearest City and the Guards will kill it.

The Giants are a nightmare mate, largely because there's usually two of them alongside a fucking mammoth.

best strategy is to kill it with magic and keep running, IMO.

Either that or lead it back to the nearest City and the Guards will kill it.

I'm only level 6 just now killed a dragon and have the stone thing that I have to the.Jarl who gave me an axe as a reward.

The world is massive as well probaby the biggest I've seen in any game.

I'm only level 6 just now killed a dragon and have the stone thing that I have to the.Jarl who gave me an axe as a reward.

The world is massive as well probaby the biggest I've seen in any game.

Best idea is to avoid killing any dragons till your over level 20 gives u loads more time to become strong and not get killed so often

A help to you if u want get loads of cash selling items in dawnstar to the cat trader ( road just outside) then go to the mine along from the pub at the side open the hidden chest and sell the cat the stuff back just wait til the items respawn loads of cash for u and it not a cheat it part of the game ;)

Best idea is to avoid killing any dragons till your over level 20 gives u loads more time to become strong and not get killed so often

It was the one that attacks a tower had no choice but to fight it :lol:

A help to you if u want get loads of cash selling items in dawnstar to the cat trader ( road just outside) then go to the mine along from the pub at the side open the hidden chest and sell the cat the stuff back just wait til the items respawn loads of cash for u and it not a cheat it part of the game ;)

Where is dawnstar haven't got that far yet.

Where is dawnstar haven't got that far yet.

North of whitrun u'll get a invite to the town from a guy that owns a museum soon from a messenger --- u can ignore "that" dragon just don't go to the spot where it is doesn't interfere with a lot of missions only to continue with the main story you need to kill it ----- :rolleyes:

And fallout 3 / new Vegas best games i ever played (tu)

North of whitrun u'll get a invite to the town from a guy that owns a museum soon from a messenger --- u can ignore "that" dragon just don't go to the spot where it is doesn't interfere with a lot of missions only to continue with the main story you need to kill it ----- :rolleyes:

And fallout 3 / new Vegas best games i ever played (tu)

Tbh I skipped through to a town not far away from a side mission where you bounty hunt a bandit on a bridge.

Not really a fan of Fallout 3 just something i don't like about it.

Fallout New Vegas is a glitchy mess off a game so much wrong with it and mainly things that should never have been allowed to be in the game inspite of this is a fantastic game when all goes well.

I like Fallout 3, and I REALLY WANT to love Fallout: New Vegas, it really is one of the most remarkable games I've ever played, but it's just too glitchy to consider better than "very good".

New Vegas has it imo if you know what I mean: basic storyline that's been done to death, repetitive quests mainly about travelling then fighting some people then doing it again, glitchy and buggy as anything I've ever played there is so many problems with it but i still love it.

Still play it on the PC, I literally have thousands of mods to keep the game fresh. New weapons, quests, zone, races, classes, dungeons.. you name it there's probably a mod for it!

Last night I kinda re-enacted this..

Wish you could get mods on the Xbox.

I've asked Santa for this :) not usually my type of game these days although in my younger days would've been right into but I'm gettin fed up with Cod & Fifa so gonna be getting this as I've been watching that guy rydargames play it on youtube and it looks brilliant.For those who have it what type of character are use playing as?As that seems like a big decision itself magic type or warrior lol.

I've asked Santa for this :) not usually my type of game these days although in my younger days would've been right into but I'm gettin fed up with Cod & Fifa so gonna be getting this as I've been watching that guy rydargames play it on youtube and it looks brilliant.For those who have it what type of character are use playing as?As that seems like a big decision itself magic type or warrior lol.

Mainly using a mage with "sniper" abilities and that is pretty effective as I have pretty good melee weapons as well.

You should get it as its a fantastic game with a brilliant map to explore and its so varied as well mountains, coastal area just get it really :lol:

I never get how to use "Magic" a bloody great ass axe gets me through nae probs :lol:

Mainly using a mage with "sniper" abilities and that is pretty effective as I have pretty good melee weapons as well.

You should get it as its a fantastic game with a brilliant map to explore and its so varied as well mountains, coastal area just get it really :lol:

Got it in the post from ShopTo yesterday mate :) but I'll need to wait till Xmas as my wee boy wrote his letter to Santa the other night and he wanted me to do one too and I made the mistake of putting skyrim on it lol so they'll be too many questions if I get it the now lol,so I'll need to wait :( looks an awesome game though (tu)

I never get how to use "Magic" a bloody great ass axe gets me through nae probs :lol:

lol :) my original plan was to run about with an axe or sword taking no prisoners and being a right cunt robbing folk etc but after watchin that rydargames vids on youtube the magic calmer option looks good too I'll probably do afew different saves so can try afew different scenarios (tu)

Got it in the post from ShopTo yesterday mate :) but I'll need to wait till Xmas as my wee boy wrote his letter to Santa the other night and he wanted me to do one too and I made the mistake of putting skyrim on it lol so they'll be too many questions if I get it the now lol,so I'll need to wait :( looks an awesome game though (tu)

I got it pretty much on release date last year and only got into it the last few days so it might take a while to want to play if your playing something else (well it did with me)

What age is your wee boy mate? Is he young enough to fall for the "my mate lent it to me for a bit" line.

It's up there with the best ever imo.

lol :) my original plan was to run about with an axe or sword taking no prisoners and being a right cunt robbing folk etc but after watchin that rydargames vids on youtube the magic calmer option looks good too I'll probably do afew different saves so can try afew different scenarios (tu)

You can use magic and still not take any prisoners if your that way inclined I have cleared out two full towns :lol: I rob and take anything I can find that's of decent value no point picking up a high wright low price item.

I got it pretty much on release date last year and only got into it the last few days so it might take a while to want to play if your playing something else (well it did with me)

What age is your wee boy mate? Is he young enough to fall for the "my mate lent it to me for a bit" line.

It's up there with the best ever imo.

He's 8 so would probably buy that lol but I'll just wait now only afew weeks now and that gives me time to decide on which type of character I'll play as first lol :)

He's 8 so would probably buy that lol but I'll just wait now only afew weeks now and that gives me time to decide on which type of character I'll play as first lol :)

Quite shocking lying to your kids but sometimes needs must :lol: my wee boy beat someone at pro evo online the other day was well funny.

You can use magic and still not take any prisoners if your that way inclined I have cleared out two full towns :lol: I rob and take anything I can find that's of decent value no point picking up a high wright low price item.

Haha good to hear you can still go on the rampage with a magic type character too :lol: so how far into the game are you mate,married or bought a house yet ? Have you bought any the dlc if so that worth it too?