A hypothetical question

EatDolphins

These guys weren't SPL players. Or foreign, generally. Most were also SFL stalwarts.

There is nobody out if the top drawer on the staff (possible exception Wallace).

They shouldn't be such strangers to getting their sleeves rolled up!

Are you suggesting they're 'too good for Div 3' when they're obvously not?

mental images just went into over drive :craphead:

well i hope you ask her first before you do it cos otherwise thats rape :matron:

Calm down! :)

I'm very polite & do ask.

Or if I forget, brush it off as 'something spontaneous'! ;)

If Ally was sacked or left at the end of this season and another manager was brought in to save us, then this manager proceeds to produce the same inadequate, ugly, spiritless football, what happens then? Do we punt him too? Do we keep punting every manager who can't appease an unappeaseable support? How many do we in through?

If the rest of div 3 can play passing football then I'm sure that the next manager of Rangers can be relied upon to implement a progressive approach. Ally is a disciple of Walter. The next manager must be one who has a more flexible and progressive outlook. So no to Sam Allardyce then.

If the rest of div 3 can play passing football then I'm sure that the next manager of Rangers can be relied upon to implement a progressive approach. Ally is a disciple of Walter. The next manager must be one who has a more flexible and progressive outlook. So no to Sam Allardyce then.

The last manager to try and change things was chased out by every man and his dog. Our impatience as a support does not allow change and transition, it demands immediate success. And that's the point I tried to make.