RangersStandard Book - Follow We Will

Ace

Quick note to say we'd just like to apologise to anyone who is still waiting on Amazon delivering or has tried to buy it in Waterstones yesterday or today. The publishers have told us that both companies are in receipt of the books and that the delays are at their end and therefore out of our hands.

The good news is that another very large print run has already been sorted so over the next couple of weeks there should be no issue with stock in either shops or online.

We're also waiting to hear when the Rangers shops will have their stock from Sports Direct. Hope it will be by early next week at latest.

Sorry once again but hopefully worth the wait. We're really delighted with the response and thank everyone for their support!

Quick note to say we'd just like to apologise to anyone who is still waiting on Amazon delivering or has tried to buy it in Waterstones yesterday or today. The publishers have told us that both companies are in receipt of the books and that the delays are at their end and therefore out of our hands.

The good news is that another very large print run has already been sorted so over the next couple of weeks there should be no issue with stock in either shops or online.

We're also waiting to hear when the Rangers shops will have their stock from Sports Direct. Hope it will be by early next week at latest.

Sorry once again but hopefully worth the wait. We're really delighted with the response and thank everyone for their support!

Thanks for the update. Got mine on Kindle now so just waiting on Paperbook coming :) I just got my copy of Seventy2 Mag as well today in the post so I was a very happy wee bearette :) Plenty to keep me busy.

The concept of the book and the charity link would have made it a must have no matter how god/bad /indiffernt the thoughts are.

Still think it would have given a truer picture if they had invited other bloggers to put their views across ,rather than everyone from the same literary club so to speak.

But my live review will be forthcoming..........an honest open viewpoint.

The concept of the book and the charity link would have made it a must have no matter how god/bad /indiffernt the thoughts are.

Still think it would have given a truer picture if they had invited other bloggers to put their views across ,rather than everyone from the same literary club so to speak.

But my live review will be forthcoming..........an honest open viewpoint.

It had contributions from right across the Rangers online spectrum, including a regular contributor to RM doing a chapter. It also has contributions from people at the club and a journalist and university lecturer. It has an in depth discussion of the insolvency events from an actual insolvency expert as opposed to the ones Spiers likes to pretend he spoke to.

I'm not therefore sure what you mean by "the same literary club". The only club we have in common is Rangers.

It had contributions from right across the Rangers online spectrum, including a regular contributor to RM doing a chapter. It also has contributions from people at the club and a journalist and university lecturer. It has an in depth discussion of the insolvency events from an actual insolvency expert as opposed to the ones Spiers likes to pretend he spoke to.

I'm not therefore sure what you mean by "the same literary club". The only club we have in common is Rangers.

He's just upset he didn't get asked.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm not really the full of themselves club :matron: How can you be editor and co co etc author.............strange that one.

As you may not be aware but more Intellectual Derelicts walking the streets of Glasgow, in so much as look at me and my degrees, but totally fucked in the real world.

Me I'm just a guy that worked hard, good at what he did....didn't try to fool others that I am something I'm not and got a deal at the right time...................need to know how to treat people not just the ones that people may think........oh look at him.

I think you are all too much alike to have been involved in this book.........you need differing viewpoints and when I read the book prior to my honest review I will call it as I see it.

Re the remark about you helping to edit the book, do you not think you should have stepped back from that or stepped back from being the co co etc author?

So basically you asked someone who wasn't involved in the Clubs administration................why! he wasn't in possession of all the facts , so he was merely giving an unsubstantiated opinion. Would you not say so?

Also the Uni guy and he knew what exactly, or once again a friendly voice.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm not really the full of themselves club :matron: How can you be editor and co co etc author.............strange that one.

As you may not be aware but more Intellectual Derelicts walking the streets of Glasgow, in so much as look at me and my degrees, but totally fucked in the real world.

Me I'm just a guy that worked hard, good at what he did....didn't try to fool others that I am something I'm not and got a deal at the right time...................need to know how to treat people not just the ones that people may think........oh look at him.

I think you are all too much alike to have been involved in this book.........you need differing viewpoints and when I read the book prior to my honest review I will call it as I see it.

Re the remark about you helping to edit the book, do you not think you should have stepped back from that or stepped back from being the co co etc author?

Not sure how your back story is relevant to a book you had nothing to do with, but fascinating nonetheless.

Why would any of us "step back"? We believed in getting a proper version of what happened out there and worked very hard on it for months. We all write anyway and editing was a task of pulling together contributions from talented people and experts from across the Rangers family. I can't think of a single reason to "step back".

We have many differing viewpoints amongst the contributors. We are just able to discuss those like adults on most occasions.

So basically you asked someone who wasn't involved in the Clubs administration................why! he wasn't in possession of all the facts , so he was merely giving an unsubstantiated opinion. Would you not say so?

Also the Uni guy and he knew what exactly, or once again a friendly voice.

Professor Kinnon is an insolvency expert. If you are not interested in his opinion on what happened that's great. I'm sure many fans are, and indeed several people have already commented on how informative his chapter is.

I look forward to hearing more of your "honest" critique.

Personally I'm delighted with the cross-section of Rangers fans that have contributed to the book.

Made complete sense to go for writers we were familiar with via TRS (although all come from different online/supporting backgrounds) but, not for one second, does that mean the book contributors share the same opinion about any given subject. Getting ten opinionated Rangers fans to agree on anything would be quite a feat!

Moreover, there are a variety of different issues discussed in any case so people are more than welcome to talk about individual chapters wherever they like after they've read the book. I'd hope debating the content afterwards was just as important as publishing it.

As with the website, TRS has never been about one opinion being correct but being able to discuss relevant issues in a balanced fashion. I think both the site and book have achieved that by and large. But, ultimately, only the reader can decide the quality of the input. I certainly look forward to reading all feedback (good or bad) and so far all comments have been very positive.

Professor Kinnon is an insolvency expert. If you are not interested in his opinion on what happened that's great. I'm sure many fans are, and indeed several people have already commented on how informative his chapter is.

I look forward to hearing more of your "honest" critique.

Did you approach your old buddy that was commentating during our darkest days? That finance expert you thought was a neutral observer?

Did you approach your old buddy that was commentating during our darkest days? That finance expert you thought was a neutral observer?

Not sure who you're talking about but this book was always going to be written by Rangers fans, for Rangers fans. We could have easily added in some 'neutral' comment or generic opinions from non-RFC fans but we felt we'd seen and read enough of these over the last 18 months so wanted to concentrate on 'our' own thoughts for a change.

Clearly the book doesn't profess to speak for everyone (that's impossible) but we're confident most readers will identify with some sections at the very least.

You talking about Neil Patey? The guy who recently gave an on the record demolition of Spiers 'new club' shite to TRS? No. We already had David Kinnon. Neil made his opinions clear at the time anyway. ;)